Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gotta love Goodwill.I was killing time waiting for my pizza to get done(my favourite food group) so I went over to Goodwill. I found this cute collapsible puptent. not sure what to do w/ it,but I knew 5 fluffs in the car would..
I think I'll do some fabric painting on it and some ribbons and extra fabric and really jazz it up. Cost me all of $5 but I thought it was cute.
Anyone else haunt Goodwill,I've found some real goodies there.I found a paperweight that had a once ounce pure silver medallion imbedded in it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I love Goodwill and thrift stores in general. I can't stand buying most things new. It always seems like a waste to spend money on new stuff when I know I can just get the same thing for much less at a thrift store.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
OMG that is beautiful!!! Someone made a post in another section about one of those... My Preston would love that. I got 2 cheapo tiny tents at Target that were $1 and although he's thrashed them, he loooooves to play around in them!

That tent bed is adorable. I like the neutral color, too. I bet you could make extra removable cushion covers in a cute pattern to go with your decor and it would look even more cute! Great find!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
great find! :thumbsup: if you do embellish it, please post pictures when you are done. would love to see what you come up with. :w00t:

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Oh man I would definitely let your creative juices flow.....

It looks like an Ali Baba tent

Maybe your girls can be harem girls for Halloween. I would add some of metallic ribbons and sheer fabrics and jazz it up !

·
Registered
7,134 Posts
that's cute!

We had one of those target doggie tents too--it was too small for Ollie and he was afraid to go in it--that one looks just right!

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh man I would definitely let your creative juices flow.....

It looks like an Ali Baba tent

Maybe your girls can be harem girls for Halloween. I would add some of metallic ribbons and sheer fabrics and jazz it up !

My husband said exactly the same thing, I can dress the girls,Emily Sasha,Amber and Bitsy in harem costumes and little Rylee is the sheik...wouldn't that be a hoot. I already tell Rylle that Amber,the Cocker is his "big blonde goddess",they hang out together all the time,he loves to sleep next to her,she's the only one who doesn't grump a little growl at him when he lays nearby. The Malts grump a little at him sometimes,but Amber gives him kissies. She must think he's her little man. She never growls at any of the Malts though,she's pretty laid back.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts