Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been working hard "behind the scenes" to get us ranked better in google, if you search "maltese dogs" we are now on page #2 where we used to me way back for that term, oh yea, we are still number 1 for "maltese dog forum"

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Joe@Mar 7 2005, 09:27 PM
I have been working hard "behind the scenes" to get us ranked better in google, if you search "maltese dogs" we are now on page #2 where we used to me way back for that term, oh yea, we are still number 1 for "maltese dog forum" 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=40968
[/QUOTE]

Wonderful!! I know how hard it is to get good rankings... not easy at all... Love seeing SM in that #1 Spot!!!

If I were searching for a forum I would key in "Maltese Forum"... In the Google listings for "Maltese Forum" after all of the sites owned by you know who come up, SM is next.... so anyone who is banned from there and looking for the best Maltese forum out there would easily find SM... great job, Joe!!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Joe@Mar 7 2005, 09:27 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=40968
[/QUOTE]

Kewl!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
u go joe! ur the best!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Go Joe!
YAY!

That really is awsome, i know nothing about how you get to the front for google but i am sure its really hard....i mean there are thousands and thousands of pages to compete with so GO JOE!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
That's cool! I think when I was searching for Maltese stuff, I did a search on Maltese pictures or something. That's how I found SM.

·
Registered
894 Posts
That is SO HARD TO DO!! We have an online business and keeping up front is a daily task, everyone out there is trying to do the same thing!! Your great Joe, thank you!!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Joe, I did a Google search for "Maltese Discussion" and SM was #1 but when I clicked on it, it took me to a "Lo-Fi" version of the site. In tiny print it said to click to see the full version, which was the SM regular site. The Lo-Fi version is not very impressive and I'm afraid that people getting that page will not stay long and will move on... (& won't see the tiny print to click to see the regular site).

Is there a way to have the regular Forum home page come up instead of that Lo-Fi version?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts