Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I was curious to, the name is never underlined like everyone elses so i guess that means something...also sometimes one of the names on the online members list will have a dashed line under it anyone know what that means?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Joe replied! He said, "googlebot is the search spider that "crawls" sites for content to add into the google search engine, its a good thing"

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
googlebot is the search spider for Google, it "crawls" sites for content to add to the google search results, its a good thing, it means Google knows who we are

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
haha, Cappy beat me to my own reply

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
googlebot also shows as more than one member so when it says we have 200 users online, 150 of those could be google

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Joe@Feb 28 2005, 10:43 PM
googlebot also shows as more than one member so when it says we have 200 users online, 150 of those could be google
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=38790
[/QUOTE]

Thanks...I have been wondering abuot all of that....

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I knew that! Have you noticed that when you write a post about, say, Beneficial Nematodes that an ad will show up about them? That's Googlebot in action

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
What is weird though is if you look at where members are on the forum it'll show Googlebot as POSTING!! ?? What's with that? Copy and Paste below....

Googlebot Posting in forum: Introduce Yourself Today, 08:54 PM

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
LOL. i was thinking about asking too-----but im lazy and i thought "ah, whatever". LOL.

well, it would've been awesome if googlebot would reply to this thread.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts