·
Registered
1,924 Posts
They are all gorgeous and their coats are to die for!!! :wub::wub::wub:

·
Registered
847 Posts
Aww I love them :wub:

I was considering that Pawsi/Delite boy from when he was first posted. His price has gone down $800 since then (I'm guessing because he's getting older and harder to place). Someone should jump on these beauties!

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Lordy, they are cute! If I could snatch up the Pawsi/Delight male, I would do it in a second. Wow, is he a cutie and he sounds like a spitfire to. CUTE!

I have to admit the Buzz/Desire girl is awfully sweet looking too. Good gracious, I could never pick one!

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
I just want to say that Tammy is wonderful. I just got my Sophie from her and couldn't be happier. She was/is very helpful and great to deal with.

·
Registered
730 Posts
I asked Tammy about the buzz boy and girl a short while ago. She said the boy is the sweetest thing with a wonderful disposition. I hope he finds a great home real soon:wub:

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
I emailed her in the past about another pup or retiree ... I don't want to be a pest, because I'm still waffling about whether my current "pack" is stable enough to deal with an addition. (My rescue, Butchie, is more of a "dog's dog" and pal to the others than he is my baby. ;) )

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.