Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all well i gave my boys a bath in the pet silk products and they both look and smell yummy i will try to post a pix i like the smell and thier coats are nice and soft. i used the cleansing shampoo and condtioner used the stuff get get rid of tear stains but it didnt work and then the liquid silk i had to laugh because my friend who i speak to everyday calls me while i am bathing them and she says you are grooming them again! lol i said well yesterday i cut thier hair today i bathed i cant help i am obessed! ~ Denise

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I am obsessed too! I'm glad you brought this up. I got the petsilk and ordered the bless the beasts to try too. I had to try them both so this week she has had two baths!!! actually at class last night she got filthy otherwise I would have waited.

I loved the smell of the petsilk too! and it seemed to last
At first I didnt think I'd like the beasts one, nothing really impressive at first... but today she definately feels 'silkier' or something... The smell is not as strong but its still nice.

The jury is still out I guess... but....

Last night I found out what my (edit, I mean breeder not groomer) uses, purepaws or something, so now I have to try that!!!

we're not crazy! hehe

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I think some people here also use the Purepaws, but I am not sure. I have also tried the Bless the Beast. I also have the Petsilk that I will try tomorrow to compare the two. The Bless the Beast was nice but I haven't noticed any difference in Lacey's hair. Lacey has nice hair so I don't have to worry about matts as long as I brush and comb her. Will see if I can tell any difference with the Petsilk.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
No, that is my granddaughter. Lacey just loves her and Alexis (my granddaughter) is just fastinated with Lacey. She watches everything Lacey does. Her new thing to do is to do this grunt/scream thing when she sees Lacey. Lacey will stop what she is doing and bark back once at her. They can do this all day and night long. Believe me they did this Saturday. Lacey loves to watch the baby sleep. I put her pack and play at the end of my bed and Lacey just sits on my bed and looks down at the baby and watches her. I am hoping that they both grow up to be good little friends.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts