1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by sherylmint@Jan 23 2005, 01:26 PM
Got Snow? We have a lot of it! NY
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=30913
[/QUOTE]

I saw your snow on the national news this morning! Unbelievable! So much!
As cold as it is, I wish we did have some...but we are just freezing to death and the sun is shining...so weird.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Yesterday we got about a foot of snow here in Burlington. The wind was just terrible and as fast as we shovelled a path, it blew back in. Plus it was -22 celcius, -35 with the wind chill. Just too cold!!! But my babies love the snow and all three go out in this horrible weather, they just do their business faster.
It's days like this I wish they were pad trained inside.

Thank goodness today was warmer (only -15C) and the sun was shinning. My hubby made a path all around our yard with the snow blower and all my furkids had a great time running around in circles. Our yard now looks like a winter wonderland

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
We got a foot of snow on Saturday!!!! I came down with a bit of the flu... didn't want to get out of bed for anything...I made a goal not to leave the house all day... definitely did not leave...The bad thing was the wind was whipping around though and there was like a 2 foot snow-drift on my car... EEK!

·
Registered
35 Posts
We got a lot of snow Saturday into Sunday. Thank God Jasmine is pad trained!!
Haven't stuck my nose out since Friday. It must still be bad because everything is either closed or opening 2 hours late and it is only 3 degrees.
Hate this.
BETTY

·
Registered
894 Posts
Thank goodness NO!! Not in Tucson !! We did get rain this morning and I can see now that it has cleared up that Mt. Lemmon got some snow last night. I so like seeing it up on the mountain and not down here in the valley!! High today is only going to be 71 degrees..........somehow, I can feel the snowballs hitting me from all of you !! Stay warm everyone.......
I am from the Detroit area and know exactly what you all are going through, that's why I live here now!!

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
I live 15 minutes from Atlantic city and we got 6inches of snow and AC got a dusting! haha.. its really weird

1 - 8 of 8 Posts