Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

finally found a supplier of greenies in england

whey hey!

heard lots about them on SM, dixie's looking forward to trying them now thats she's back to normal after her spay

·
Registered
939 Posts
hee heee lol i keep my boys seprate now when i give them thier greenies they just love those things i bought the teenies from kings wholesale they should arrive today i will let you know how they work out .

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
i had to laugh the other day, parker brought me his greenie and dropped it in my hand for me to hold it. they don't seem to make him evil. i guess he is like people who don't get addicted to things. but it was cute because it was down to just the brush end of the greenie, so he was having trouble with it. i held it for a little while, then put it down. the he tried by himself, and started to whine. i couldn't bear not to help the little guy out

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Is there something wrong with Sunny? lol i give him greenies but he dosnt think they are that great, he will drop it in a second if someone more intresting happens

·
Registered
86 Posts
i finally found a supplier for greenies in australia yesterday
he seems to love his schmacko's better..................nat and elmo.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
So true Holliberry.
Don't have time to give them attention....get a sitter...GREENIES

The only problem now is, they don't last as long.

·
Registered
522 Posts
IzzyBella is just not all that interested in them. She has one petite size that she's had from day one. She chews for a few minutes and then loses interest. Cricket, our schnauzer, on the other hand, grabs hers and runs to hide under the bed, behind the chair, under the desk, anywhere and she won't come out until the greenie is finished.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Originally posted by Puddles Mom@Mar 16 2005, 04:24 PM
Don't have time to give them attention....get a sitter...GREENIES 

The only problem now is, they don't last as long.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=43849
[/QUOTE]

My problem exactly. Miko has the happiest look on his face when he gets a greenie. He will do any command for me and will go through everything he knows before I even ask for it. Its funny to watch him do sit, down, hold his paw out, spin...without me asking!! And then as soon as he gets it, he flies away from me and finds a quite place to eat it. Too cute.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I give Peanut a petite greenie bone every few days. One can hang around for a while, but once he finds it, he gobbles it up in like 20 minutes. I am so paranoid when he gets down to the little end piece, so I got a Kong Goodie Ship in the smallest size. It's the kong red rubber in a sort of disc shape and it has a hole in the middle the perfect size for putting the greenie into. That way I can relax a little about him possibly choking on the end piece. He also sometimes gets the little bits. He hated greenies the first time I bought them, now he'll do anything for one.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
parker doesnt get them all the time..and he doesnt go psycho. He would only get them every couple of weeks. but i did finally buy a pack of them and hes been getting them like once a week.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts