Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
i had to laugh the other day, parker brought me his greenie and dropped it in my hand for me to hold it. they don't seem to make him evil. i guess he is like people who don't get addicted to things. but it was cute because it was down to just the brush end of the greenie, so he was having trouble with it. i held it for a little while, then put it down. the he tried by himself, and started to whine. i couldn't bear not to help the little guy out

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
parker doesnt get them all the time..and he doesnt go psycho. He would only get them every couple of weeks. but i did finally buy a pack of them and hes been getting them like once a week.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
parker likes the pnutz also...kinda funny though..once he got a hold of the bag while i was out, and when i came in they were all over the floor. they look like poop! i had to stop and think...i knew that little dog couldnt poop THAT much!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
they really need to redesign them...but it does create some funny moments LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.