Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
dixie wasn't fussed at first but i held it for her to nibble on and when she got the taste she eats it like littlepeanut!

chomps and chomps....leaves it...comes back to it...buzzes off it abit more....

the psycho thing made me laugh...

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
--ok I will try that and see if she will like it.
She's sleeping now so I have to wait! Has anyone heard of the Pnutz dog treat? I got her a teenie and will try that tomorrow and see if she likes that. I believe Greenies makes that also.

·
Registered
7,623 Posts
parker likes the pnutz also...kinda funny though..once he got a hold of the bag while i was out, and when i came in they were all over the floor. they look like poop! i had to stop and think...i knew that little dog couldnt poop THAT much!

·
Registered
926 Posts
Originally posted by LadyMontava@Mar 18 2005, 12:25 PM
parker likes the pnutz also...kinda funny though..once he got a hold of the bag while i was out, and when i came in they were all over the floor.  they look like poop!  i had to stop and think...i knew that little dog couldnt poop THAT much!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=44200
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Originally posted by LadyMontava@Mar 18 2005, 10:25 AM
parker likes the pnutz also...kinda funny though..once he got a hold of the bag while i was out, and when i came in they were all over the floor.  they look like poop!  i had to stop and think...i knew that little dog couldnt poop THAT much!

[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Originally posted by RubyJeansmom+Mar 18 2005, 03:27 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-LadyMontava
@Mar 18 2005, 10:25 AM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=44246
[/B][/QUOTE]
Ha!!! I gave Peanut his first Pnutz the other day, and my bf walked in the house and saw half of it left on the floor....he yelled upstairs to me to clean up Peanut's poop accident
He was horrified when Peanut picked it up in his mouth and walked away
I wish I had my camera to take a pic of my bf's reaction to that!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Originally posted by littlepeanut+Mar 18 2005, 03:30 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 18 2005, 03:27 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-LadyMontava
@Mar 18 2005, 10:25 AM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=44246

[/QUOTE]
Ha!!! I gave Peanut his first Pnutz the other day, and my bf walked in the house and saw half of it left on the floor....he yelled upstairs to me to clean up Peanut's poop accident
He was horrified when Peanut picked it up in his mouth and walked away
I wish I had my camera to take a pic of my bf's reaction to that!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=44263
[/B][/QUOTE]
lol--Today the Pnutz was on the floor in our office and my husband walked in and said wow I didn't know she could poop that big and he turned to go get tissue and I picked it up and handed it to him and he was horrified!!
It was to funny--gotta try that on the kids next time they come over......

·
Registered
7,623 Posts
they really need to redesign them...but it does create some funny moments LOL

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.