Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi we went to the groomers yesterday..And she does a good job..But this am i was looking at the girls and decieded to make a few notes to take along next time we go. First I want her to cut the ear's the same lenght as under the chin and neck.. ANd not cut the hair over their eyes...

So i am in the bathroom putting on my make up and my hunband walk in and asks, so did you make notes to take along with you, when you took the boys for hair cuts?????? I said no because i was their with them..But i have to leave Mia and Sno.. so i do not get to watch them get groomed..He just laughed and said that i was getting a little carried away. And the girls look good to him. So what do you all think -_- . maltese momma

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
I have a couple of pictures that I print out to take to the groomers they are all labeled. I have one for how I want the face, one for the body, another for legs, and one for ears.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I think they look adorable, but, most of us are very picky with how we want their face to look. Like for me, I'm anal with the ears and the hair on their chin and over their eyes. I dont think there's a way for me to even describe what I want sometimes.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
theres no limit to how picky you can be with your baby

sorry you're not thrilled. i usually bring in a packet of pics for lucy, including written descriptions
i gotta be happy~!

i'd love to see a pic of their new do's..

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
That's exactly what my husband called me today about Abbey's hair - picky!!
I have been calling around trying to decide on who to try next so I can get her groomed before her spay next month. I'm picky about my own hair, too! I freak when someone cuts it too short!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Abbey@May 26 2005, 10:51 AM
That's exactly what my husband called me today about Abbey's hair - picky!! 
  I have been calling around trying to decide on who to try next so I can get her groomed before her spay next month.  I'm picky about my own hair, too!  I freak when someone cuts it too short!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=65504
[/QUOTE]
Hi all.. I like the groomer, she's very good with the girls. But i guess i just need to take pictures with me..I never thought of that..So if you have good pictures of a puppy cut, please email them to me.. THen i can take them along next time.. I will check this after lunch to see if i get any maltese puppy cuts, thanks arlene
Oh and i will take a picture of their new cut :D and put it on....Can i just add it to the other one on here????

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
As you will hear from us all,you are not being to picky or fussy! You have every right to have your babies cut excatly as you want them.Pics. are the best way to have a cut like you want, many of us use them.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
What I did was I went through the gallery on here and found ones I liked. I saved the pics on my computer and then went through them and decided what I liked about each.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts