Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At four and a half months old Gracie felt snow for the first time! It was fun to see her reaction. She wasn't afraid of it at all. :aktion033:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
What a cute little snowbunny!!! I loved seeing her first reaction to snow. :) Preston loves to play in the snow...he hops around and attacks the little snowballs that go flying when he runs. lol

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Well of course Gracie loved the snow. She was born in the Northeast.:thumbsup: It's in her veins:) :wub::wub: She looks so cute hoping around and so adventurous going to the lower part of the yard. I think fearless could describe her.:w00t:

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well of course Gracie loved the snow. She was born in the Northeast.:thumbsup: It's in her veins:) :wub::wub: She looks so cute hoping around and so adventurous going to the lower part of the yard. I think fearless could describe her.:w00t:
Yes, that Northeastern blood kept calling to her all day. She kept going to the sliding door wanting out again! :p

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
She had a ball! that was so cute. I love how she hops and spins and tried to get her pal to play...but no luck.

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
I love this. We don't get snow so I don't know how Lilly would react.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
So cute!!! You can tell that's she's really having fun in the snow. IMHO, the fluffs either LOVE the snow or HATE the snow -- no inbetween. Tilly loves the snow, Lacie hates the snow and Secret got her first experience with snow about 2 months ago and she was fasinated by it and seems to really like it.

Gracie is such a little doll. I just adore her!!! :)

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
She had a ball! that was so cute. I love how she hops and spins and tried to get her pal to play...but no luck.
Gracie sooooo wants Cisco to play, but he's 14 now and isn't much interested. She keeps trying though!

What was the temperature like? Raya starts to shiver even at -2 deg centigrade. We live near Toronto
I think it was about 28 degrees farenheit. Don't know what that converts to. She was only out for about 2 or 3 minutes then I brought her in and dried her with dryer. Our wind chill is 12 below 0 Farenheirt today, so I haven't let her out anymore.

So cute!!! You can tell that's she's really having fun in the snow. IMHO, the fluffs either LOVE the snow or HATE the snow -- no inbetween. Tilly loves the snow, Lacie hates the snow and Secret got her first experience with snow about 2 months ago and she was fasinated by it and seems to really like it.

Gracie is such a little doll. I just adore her!!! :)
Oh Lynn, thank you! I just feel so blessed to have her. I can see why you ended up with THREE!

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
Deb your video made my evening,:aktion033: I laughed looking at little Gracie having so much fun,:chili: she was hopping around like a little bunny:wub: I love how she picked up the leaves,:HistericalSmiley:innocence is wonderful. what a sweet baby girl you have.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts