Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello...I am finally graduating with a Master's in Administration
in July and my bf keeps asking me what I want...and I don't know!
It's not like I have oh so much and don't need anything. Help?

~Elegant

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
How bout a Vacation? WOOHOO!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Congrats on your master's degree!!! I meant to have asked you how your presentation went a while ago!! I don't know what you should ask for...but an engagement ring sounds great! What are you planning to do now (work wise)?

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Congrats on getting your Master's Degree..... I know it is a great feeling of accomplishment!! Bravo to you!!!

That is so nice of your boyfriend to recognize your hard work. If it were me, I would want a day at a spa! My friends did that for me when I got my Master's a few years ago. They went with me and it was a day to remember!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Your ideas are great! I don't think I am ready for another dog...we have three right now and it is just too overwhelming! :new_Eyecrazy: Although I would love another Maltese though! :D

I love jewelery...but I don't think I'll be seeing an engagement ring any time soon. -_- Whatever...
I like the engraved bracelet idea, and I was also thinking of getting a class ring because the university is so prestigious/pricey and it is my 2nd master's degree.

My bf has a PSP which plays downloaded music...I do like the iPod idea too. THis program is so stressful that a day at the spa seems relaxing!!!

My presentation went rather well, I had some great comments. The other people that were presenting in the same room had to dodge some rough questions and I didn't, so I was relieved and happy! I plan on becoming a principal or vice principal, or something in education at the district office or something! We'll see what happens...

Thanks for all of the ideas!

~Elegant

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
We have an ipod and we love it. The only thing is - is that it freezes when you run with it. I think that may be why they came out with the ipod shuffle. Sometime in the future we may get an ipod shuffle. I exercise daily so having a good music is a must
!!

PS. Which university are you getting your masters from? Just curious

1 - 9 of 9 Posts