Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Umm, can I ask a silly question? There is NO way to add anything to the cart when I go to the site. I only saw one spelling error but that's it so far! It looks great! I hope you do well.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I thought it looked GREAT! Good job!

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
ok, i figured out the problem! In the places I was looking at, it didn't give me the "hand" signal to click on it so I didn't think I could!
I think I need to go to bed and get some sleep...lol

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Great Job! Good Luck!

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks so much guys!!

LOL triste I thought people might get confused about clicking on the tumbnail, but you can add to cart from there and everytime you click on a pic and add to cart, it updates it automatically. If there are any other errors Id love to know! We have some font difficulty we are working on as well as a couple other minor problems that will be updated soon but other than that we are completely ready to run
lol hopefully it will do good!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Hi Brooke,

Very nice design, your site looks great. You have some temptingly LOVELY things--my hubby will want to keep my away from this site LOL! :D

A few suggestions from a finicky website shopper:

1. Thumbnails are not leading to a larger photo and description as I expected. I have allowed pop-ups for your site, but they are still just flashing. I don't have that problem with the many other sites I visit. So I can 't see any details on your merch.
2. Put name and price of the item beneath each thumbnail. Saves time for busy browsers like me.
3. On your contact button: Please have this lead to a full contact information page and don't have it just connect to the client's email program. I don't use the default email client on my system, and I have a tendency to trust sites that offer business name, address, web contact and phone number as opposed to just linking to an email address. I suspect others feel the same.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Okay, maybe I am just dumb and can't think with all of the studying I have been doing but when I try to purchase the cherry pink harness and click on the add to cart but when I go to the see what is in my cart I am told it is empty. Please help because I really want that cherry harness but can't seem to even find out what the price is let alone purchase it.

·
Registered
522 Posts
The site looks great. I like the sparkle title. I have one suggestion, since you asked. I don't know if it was just my computer, but I had to scroll back and forth side to side to read and view pictures. Is there anyway to change the settings so you don't have to do that?

I found this typo:

Bella Paris' 'Lucy Bag" $110 - The Lucy bad is the ultimate luxury for you and your pet.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the suggestions! We are working on stuff right now. The cherry harnesses are working now, we were having a problem with paypal but we are working on it. If you want you can email me what you want [email protected] and I can give you 10% off. The Cherry harness is $32. If you email mention spoiled maltese

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by scrappy@Apr 2 2005, 06:45 PM
Loved your site.  Congratulations 

Are your products available internationally? 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=48429
[/QUOTE]

Ofcourse!! Id be happy to ship to anyone

If you click on the image you want to see you can find the name, description, price, and add to cart there!

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Hey Brooke,

We can't give you too much advice as your now a competitor of ours!

But, I will pass on a few things I think will help you out from a graphic design standpoint. What was mentioned earlier about scrolling.. You need to set your site so that it is viewable on any screen where the resolution is set to 800 x 600 this generally means your site should be no larger than about 760 pixels wide.

Also, on your category pages, your thumbnails.. I'm not sure how you created those images, but they are huge... about 10x what they should be.. I copied a few of your pics to see what the problem was, and they can all be optimized and lose no quality and be about 1/10th the size, that will speed up your site and make it more viewable for more people.

Also, I saw you are dealing with Sue from Hip Doggie. She's great, We can't carry her stuff for legal reasons, but she's a good friend and we love her stuff, and she's great to work with.

Good luck with everything!

Casey and Cynthia

1 - 20 of 28 Posts