Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I think Pat's question was more about smiley's and clip art ... I believe you are asking about programs to handle photos... right? If so, the program I have been using for photos came with my camera. It is called PhotoImpression by ArcSoft. It is very, very easy to use.... Here is the web site: http://www.arcsoft.com/support/downloads/d...on.asp?title=12

With the program you can add text to a picture, use lines to make frame, resize, free-form crop, adjust the color, clone and more. And it is truly a no brainer to use. If you get this program, I will be glad to answer any questions you may have about it.

I really think you'd have fun with it!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Maltese Adora-Belle@Oct 21 2005, 07:40 PM
Thanks!  I think I will go with the one Sher has recommended.  Sher, is that what you use to do the welcomes to new SM people and the pictures you have of your dogs on the mat, etc?  You did a fantastic job with Belle's pictures I gave you to work with. I will let you know when I get it.  My new Sony computer that had a bad hard drive is now back from the manufacturer with a new hard drive.  Husband is going to put it up tomorrow.  It best work well this time.  Thx again Maltese Jane and Sher.  ~ Jackie
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=112109
[/QUOTE]

Yes, I used that program for my signature and every single picture of mine on SM. I'm going to install Photoshop soon but so far everything has been done with PhotoImpression by ArcSoft.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts