Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just love all the graphics some of you use in your posts. I would like to have a software that would do graphics, cropping, framing, etc. Is it possible to get a software that has both on it (you can see how knowledgable I am on this).
I would need it to be somewhat easy to start with. Then if I got that conquered I could move on to something more advanced. Anysuggestions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Originally posted by Sassy's mommy@Oct 21 2005, 11:18 AM
Where do you find great clipart? (I like the animated ones.) Do most people download from the computer or purchase at the store that sells software? Also, if you download from the computer is it best to take the free stuff or purchase?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=112021
[/QUOTE]
Oops, Sorry I didn't see Pat's post til after I posted my very similar post.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! I think I will go with the one Sher has recommended. Sher, is that what you use to do the welcomes to new SM people and the pictures you have of your dogs on the mat, etc? You did a fantastic job with Belle's pictures I gave you to work with. I will let you know when I get it. My new Sony computer that had a bad hard drive is now back from the manufacturer with a new hard drive. Husband is going to put it up tomorrow. It best work well this time. Thx again Maltese Jane and Sher. ~ Jackie

1 - 3 of 3 Posts