Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
They are great seats. Belle has one in our van and she loves it. She has a different one in my Toyota because this one didn't fit on those seats and she much prefers the booster seat in the van. I'm sure you will like them.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
If anyone sees the one that has the little suit case thingy (for storage) and folds out to a bed I am looking for one. I would like to find a Christmas sale.

·
Registered
493 Posts
WoW!!! That IS a good deal! Anyone know if this is big enough to hold 3 dogs? LoL. Are there any out there made for more than one dogs? I have 3 and when I travel, I'd like them to be together.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey, I found it even CHEAPER!

http://www.kingwholesale.com/Shopping/Prod....cfm?Item=14526

If it states it can carry up to 20 pounds and your three dogs don't equal 20 pound together, I would imagine you can put all three in there. You may have to attach some extra short leash straps to keep them from bouncing out. A shoe maker could probably sew on 2 extra for you (straps and hooks)

This play pen looks really cool and super cheap, too. I wonder if there is enough room to play in there when I'm not home. Either that or the kitchen.

http://www.kingwholesale.com/Shopping/Prod....cfm?Item=16385

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If anyone sees the one that has the little suit case thingy (for storage) and folds out to a bed I am looking for one. I would like to find a Christmas sale.[/B]
I think that is part of the Lookout range of carseats. I have the one with the little drawer underneath for Scrappy. We also use it for sleep overs. Scrappy loves his carseat.

No its not made by Lookout if its this one you mean [attachment=1319:attachment]

Here is the site http://www.pettails.com/petstowaway.html[/url]
[/B]
wow, the suitcase one is really cool.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
WoW!!! That IS a good deal! Anyone know if this is big enough to hold 3 dogs? LoL. Are there any out there made for more than one dogs? I have 3 and when I travel, I'd like them to be together.[/B]

I have one that looks very similar to that and both my girls fit in it. They even lay down, although they have to snuggle up REAL close but they don't mind at all. They love their seat.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
If anyone sees the one that has the little suit case thingy (for storage) and folds out to a bed I am looking for one. I would like to find a Christmas sale.[/B]
I think that is part of the Lookout range of carseats. I have the one with the little drawer underneath for Scrappy. We also use it for sleep overs. Scrappy loves his carseat.

No its not made by Lookout if its this one you mean [attachment=1319:attachment]

Here is the site http://www.pettails.com/petstowaway.html[/url]
[/B]

Yes Bren this is the one I am looking for. Thanks for the link. If anyone knows of a cheaper price please PM me or email me. The reason I like this one is because it does not hang from the head rest and looks like it would fit easier in the back seat. I wonder if it comes in other colors?

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Anyone have the CONSOLE one? I'm really aiming to buy that one for Chuli.

http://www.hunterk9.com/site/870877/product/339[/B]
I haven't gotten one, yet. But, I am debating on which to get. The console one might be better because it is closer to me, he goes nuts if he isn't near me.

We'll see, I will continue surfing for the best prices.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Anyone have the CONSOLE one? I'm really aiming to buy that one for Chuli.

http://www.hunterk9.com/site/870877/product/339[/B]
I haven't gotten one, yet. But, I am debating on which to get. The console one might be better because it is closer to me, he goes nuts if he isn't near me.

We'll see, I will continue surfing for the best prices.
[/B]

Yeah I have really been leaning more towards the console one so that she can be right there next to me
or in the middle of my daughter and I when my daughter is in the car. Right now she sits on my daughters lap when we go out. Just sits there and falls asleep for most of the drive. If I'm alone with her...which is rare (my daughter is with me most times) I put her on the passenger side by herself but little my little she makes her way to my lap as I'm driving. It's a little distracting for me so I really need to buy one. I'm going to order it maybe tonight. I need my husband to take the measurements on my console thingy in my suv.

·
Registered
493 Posts
WOW Thanks everyone... you guys just DON'T stop!!! =] They're all really cool stuff! =] I still like the booster car seats, but I am loving the console one! That's soooo neat! =] Looks like I HAVE to get both now... Anyone found a better deal yet?

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
WOW Thanks everyone... you guys just DON'T stop!!! =] They're all really cool stuff! =] I still like the booster car seats, but I am loving the console one! That's soooo neat! =] Looks like I HAVE to get both now... Anyone found a better deal yet?[/B]

Your welcome. :D

I ordered the console one last night for my Chulita. My husband just rolled his eyes at me. LOL!!!! I made him go out and take the measurements in my SUV. LOL!!!!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
493 Posts

I ordered the console one last night for my Chulita. My husband just rolled his eyes at me. LOL!!!! I made him go out and take the measurements in my SUV. LOL!!!!!!!! :lol:[/B]
LoL! How much was it anyway? Christmas is coming up, and I'll be short lots of $$$$! Everyone does the same to me when I get all those things I tell them I simply NEED for my little ones... LoL

·
Registered
41 Posts
I really like the console carriers, but I can't turn the air bag off on the passenger side of my car. I would be afraid of that if there were an accident. Does anyone know if the air bags would be a problem in the middle of the front seat?

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I really like the console carriers, but I can't turn the air bag off on the passenger side of my car. I would be afraid of that if there were an accident. Does anyone know if the air bags would be a problem in the middle of the front seat?[/B]
I am just guessing here but, the air bag is made so when the human body jolts forward their face can meet the airbag and not the dash board. If your dog is secure in his dog car seat, I don't think the air bag would even reach them because they won't be jolting forward like a person would. If I were you I would look at some pictures of inflated air bags and you will see what I mean.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wrong, wrong, wrong....I was wrong. Everything I read (looked it up) said either have your airbags turned off or put pets in back seat. I would think it would be different because Malti's are so small, but I don't want to be responsible for the wrong info when it comes to safety.

I don't see how the bags would reach our little ones, but they say it's dangerous. Make your own decision:
http://www.tc.gc.ca/roadsafety/absg/absg_e.htm

for Balls mom, the following link is for a car seat for more than one dog AND you can order extra straps.
http://www.bestproductsinc.com/ordering.html

·
Registered
1,499 Posts

I ordered the console one last night for my Chulita. My husband just rolled his eyes at me. LOL!!!! I made him go out and take the measurements in my SUV. LOL!!!!!!!! :lol:[/B]
LoL! How much was it anyway? Christmas is coming up, and I'll be short lots of $$$$! Everyone does the same to me when I get all those things I tell them I simply NEED for my little ones... LoL
[/B]

The "BUDDY" one to fit all your 3 is $119 Free Shipping and a Free little rack thingy that you attach to it for food and water. It comes in a ton of colors to choose from. The one I got for Chulita cost 49.00 with the Free Shipping as well.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts