Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not very much into chocolate cake I have a hard time finding one that isnt too rich or too sweet.

I got this Pepperidge Farm 3 layer cake in chocolate fudge and it is great.

the cake is very moist and have amild choclate flavor and this icing is more of a mouse very light and it keeps well in the fridge. You can buy it in the freezer section.

You have to try it out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,261 Posts
Originally posted by sassy14830@Jul 8 2005, 11:09 PM
I'm not very much into chocolate cake I have a hard time finding one that isnt too rich or too sweet.

I got this Pepperidge Farm 3 layer cake in chocolate fudge and it is great.

the cake is very moist and have amild choclate flavor and this icing is more of a mouse very light and it keeps well in the fridge. You can buy it in the freezer section.

You have to try it out.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=79714
[/QUOTE]
Sounds really good! I looove chocolate...yumm :lol: :eek: <----Just pile it into my open mouth!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by angel+Jul 8 2005, 11:11 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sassy14830
@Jul 8 2005, 11:09 PM
I'm not very much into chocolate cake I have a hard time finding one that isnt too rich or too sweet.

I got this Pepperidge Farm 3 layer cake in chocolate fudge and it is great.

the cake is very moist and have amild choclate flavor and this icing is more of a mouse very light and it keeps well in the fridge. You can buy it in the freezer section.

You have to try it out.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=79714
Sounds really good! I looove chocolate...yumm :lol: :eek: <----Just pile it into my open mouth!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=79715
[/B][/QUOTE]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,261 Posts
Originally posted by sassy14830+Jul 8 2005, 11:12 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 8 2005, 11:11 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-sassy14830
@Jul 8 2005, 11:09 PM
I'm not very much into chocolate cake I have a hard time finding one that isnt too rich or too sweet.

I got this Pepperidge Farm 3 layer cake in chocolate fudge and it is great.

the cake is very moist and have amild choclate flavor and this icing is more of a mouse very light and it keeps well in the fridge. You can buy it in the freezer section.

You have to try it out.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=79714

Sounds really good! I looove chocolate...yumm :lol: :eek: <----Just pile it into my open mouth!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=79715

[/QUOTE]

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=79716
[/B][/QUOTE]
Oh, I forgot that smiley! You could definitely pile cake into that one...ready?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,261 Posts
Originally posted by scrappy@Jul 8 2005, 11:24 PM
I am at this very moment having a slice of an Aussie version of Chocolate Mouse cake Yummieeee Well I am allowed to indulge myself occassionally right? 

Scrappy is at my feet indulging in his once a week doggy choc treat so we are both in chocolate heaven. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=79720
[/QUOTE]
How cute! "Chocolate heaven, for the lady and the dog" Sounds goood!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,483 Posts
MMMM Cake is my favorite food! PUAAHAHA.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,482 Posts
Good grief, you guys are making me hungry for something sweet and the only sweet thing I have around here is my Viactiv calcium chews!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,428 Posts
Have you ever had the chocolate cake from Jack in the Box? I LOVE it...
I just had that with a nice cold glass of milk......bad girl..bad girl.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by RubyJeansmom@Jul 10 2005, 01:46 AM
Have you ever had the chocolate cake from Jack in the Box? I LOVE it...
I just had that with a nice cold glass of milk......bad girl..bad girl.....

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=80015
[/QUOTE]
Yeah its really good. I love chick-filas brownies. YUMM I want something sweet now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by scrappy+Jul 13 2005, 08:41 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Msloke
@Jul 14 2005, 11:23 AM
Have to try that (or maybe should be afraid to...sounds like an addiction). 


Since don't feel like going out to get it, guess will have to raid the stash of Wal-mart brand Scnickerdoodle cookies.  :lol:  Found those by accident last week.  Love those but too lazy to make them. LOL  Actually they are pretty good, didn't know Wal-mart made their own.  Funny thing is they are right next to the Sam's brand Scnickerdoodles...go figure! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=81105

Pardon my ignorance (but I am an Aussie
) But what are Snickerdoodle cookies?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=81118
[/B][/QUOTE]
they are similar to a sugar cookie but they have cinnimon(sp?). They are very good. Dont feel bad I'm American and I didnt know what they were for the longest time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,261 Posts
Originally posted by scrappy+Jul 13 2005, 09:04 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 14 2005, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by [email protected] 13 2005, 08:41 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Msloke
@Jul 14 2005, 11:23 AM
Have to try that (or maybe should be afraid to...sounds like an addiction). 


Since don't feel like going out to get it, guess will have to raid the stash of Wal-mart brand Scnickerdoodle cookies.  :lol:  Found those by accident last week.  Love those but too lazy to make them. LOL  Actually they are pretty good, didn't know Wal-mart made their own.  Funny thing is they are right next to the Sam's brand Scnickerdoodles...go figure! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=81105



Pardon my ignorance (but I am an Aussie
) But what are Snickerdoodle cookies?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=81118

they are similar to a sugar cookie but they have cinnimon(sp?). They are very good. Dont feel bad I'm American and I didnt know what they were for the longest time.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=81124
Oh, okay. We have chocolate bars here called Snickers that have just been recalled because of contamination and I thought that the cookies may have used them as an ingredient.
Like a melt and mix slice thingy.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=81125
[/B][/QUOTE]

We have Snickers too, whats wrong with them? :new_Eyecrazy:
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top