Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday night, my husband and I went to the mall to pick up something and while we are there, he stops at the watch store and begins telling the lady there how he has always wanted a Fossil watch.
This is news to me! (How come when I asked him what he wanted for Christmas he said, "Don't get me anything," or "Whatever you get me I'll like." In all the years I have known him, he has NEVER mentioned this! MEN!) Anyway, the nearest Fossil store is quite a drive, so I went online to look. They are having a wonderful deal...buy any watch over $40 and overnight shipping is FREE! So I ended up buying two watches.

I thought I would pass this deal on for those of you who may still have some last minute shopping. :D

Here is the site... Fossil

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on the sale, I am going to take a peek at the watches later. I bought myself a Fossil watch a couple of years ago, and I love it. I bought one that would be good when we go on vacation and go in the pool etc. it is water proof which is what I really needed.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
I love fossil watches! My glass face of last one (had it for like 4 years) was really scratched so my mom got me a new watch for christmas. I'm trying to decided if i want to get the glass face replaced on my old one. You can send it to fossil and they will replace it for $20 something.

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All the watches have an eleven year warranty! I thought that was a great plus as well. My husband is a bit rough with stuff, so hopefully it can withstand his abuse!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
All the watches have an eleven year warranty! I thought that was a great plus as well. My husband is a bit rough with stuff, so hopefully it can withstand his abuse!
[/B]
Yeah they are really good watches. The only "bad" thing about them is that some places won't even change the battery because its possible to crack the glass part if they press too hard. Also to replace the glass part you need to send it to Fossil. But over all the watches are great. I wear mine 24/7. The only reason I got a second one was because the cover on the first was scratched and they had coupons at the time that were good on the fossil watches. Otherwise i would have probably just sent my first one in to have the glass part replaced.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts