Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How does time fly so?? My granddaughter is in the hospital 300 mi. away being induced! She has her husband and whole other side of the family with her and the doctor who delivered HER is her doctor--so she should be fine. But Grandma's can worry can't they? I'm waiting to hear any news. Let me see if I can put a picture of her and maybe me. The only picture I have of me is a couple years old, but see how soon you can become a Great-Grandmother!!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Wow! How thrilling. Is this your first Great grandchild? Hope all goes well for mother and baby. Keep us posted!

·
Premium Member
4,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's a big boy! Everyone is OK, just a long labor. Kieton, 8 lb. 15 oz. of him, was born this morning at about 6 AM. That's 14 hr. of labor. A C-section was only minutes away.

Don't know what's up with the pics. They are coming from the same website my avatar is, and where showing fine last night. Maybe I'll just delete them......You don't want to see my mug anyway!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I can see the pictures just fine! You look fabulous and I'm sure no one will believe you're a great grandmother.

The wedding picture is lovely - the Christmas tree in the backround is stunning. I also can't believe how young your son looks - I thought that was the groom!

Congratulations to everyone! May Kieton have a lifetime of health and happiness!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by CandicePK@May 10 2005, 10:36 AM
I can see the pictures just fine!  You look fabulous and I'm sure no one will believe you're a great grandmother.

The wedding picture is lovely - the Christmas tree in the backround is stunning.  I also can't believe how young your son looks - I thought that was the groom! 

Congratulations to everyone!  May Kieton have a lifetime of health and happiness!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=61314
[/QUOTE]
That's weird... I can only see two red "X"s..... ????

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
We were having a problem with seeing pictures yesterday - mine and K&C's mom. Just red "x's" were there in the morning, then they magically reappeared in the afternoon. I can't see yours either, but maybe later?

Congratulations great grandma! I just became a grandma in December and it is wonderful, isn't it? Hard to believe my daughter is a mom, let alone a granddaughter!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Still two x's ...

If anyone wants to see the pics, right click on what is there and copy and paste the URL of the image in to your browser and the pic will show up....

I saw them that way....

Frosty's Mom... you gotta be the youngest great grandmother in history.... you look like a baby yourself!! No kidding!!!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@May 10 2005, 11:15 AM
Still two x's ...

If anyone wants to see the pics, right click on what is there and copy and paste the URL of the image in to your browser and the pic will show up....

I saw them that way....

Frosty's Mom... you gotta be the youngest great grandmother in history.... you look like a baby yourself!! No kidding!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=61334
[/QUOTE]
All i was seeing is "user posted image". I right clicked on it and selected view image. I was able to see the image and when I clicked on the back arrow it took me back to the thread and I could see that pic.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom+May 10 2005, 12:57 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kallie/Catcher's Mom
@May 10 2005, 11:15 AM
Still two x's ...

I saw them that way....

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=61334
All i was seeing is "user posted image". I right clicked on it and selected view image. I was able to see the image and when I clicked on the back arrow it took me back to the thread and I could see that pic.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=61338
[/B][/QUOTE]

When I right clicked, I didn't have an option to "view image"... the only way I could see them was to copy and paste the URL in to my browser.......

1 - 20 of 23 Posts