Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The vet just called with the results of Harry's blood work from last week and Harry is doing great!!!!! He said that his liver values were almost within the normal range and that his blood protein is normal... which is an improvement from the last test. The doctor also said that it appears that Harry's liver function is "hanging in there" and he's doing fine and that he doesn't need to check him more than 2 times a year now!!!! And.... Harry is not on ANY meds and hasn't been for over 6 months!!!! GOOOOOOO HARRY!!!!!! (Can you tell that I'm a little excited by the news? lol)

:party::party:

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Great news!!!:cheer:I am so happy Debbie for you and the very special Harry:wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Debbie - I couldn't be happier.:chili::chili: You and Harry deserve a big :aktion033: for doing such a great job on keeping Harry healthy. Totally awesome. Now if your contractor is (or gets) done with your bathroom life will be very good indeed.:HistericalSmiley: CONGRATS:chili:

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
The vet just called with the results of Harry's blood work from last week and Harry is doing great!!!!! He said that his liver values were almost within the normal range and that his blood protein is normal... which is an improvement from the last test. The doctor also said that it appears that Harry's liver function is "hanging in there" and he's doing fine and that he doesn't need to check him more than 2 times a year now!!!! And.... Harry is not on ANY meds and hasn't been for over 6 months!!!! GOOOOOOO HARRY!!!!!! (Can you tell that I'm a little excited by the news? lol)

:party::party:

I am very happy for you and Harry! :chili:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts