Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Oh what great news since the first thing I run for in the morning is ly wonderful cup of Folgers which is brewing when I get up.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I am a "don't talk to me until I've had my second cup of coffee" gal...so this is good news to me! I am aalso addicted to fat free cinnamon vanilla creamer.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
OMG Kodie's mom, you are the one with Pawstigious Pups? Crazy, I am BrookeB676 on YT and I had no idea that was you
as I have read yoru posts on this maltese forum way before....crazy...anyways I think tea is great for you also!

I cant go a day without my cup of coffee! Cinnamon being my fav
p.s.- the cinnamon vanilla coffee cream powder is amazing!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
I can't have ground coffee it makes my head spin and my tummy sick. I don't know why. I can have the instant one that is ok. By the way tea is good for you as well.
There are so many tea's that also have antioxidants. Green tea is the best for this. If I get a migrane a two cups of green tea will help take it away. It detox you as well. Rosemary in your tea is great as well as lavender. I could go on for ever about teas, there are different types for differnt things to help aid in illness..

Somtimes I still just have to have a coffee.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts