Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK as most everyone knows I have been looking for a little girl puppy for a long long long time....and keep ending up with boys being born...

Well a long time ago the first breeder I talked to told me they had a very long list but would add me anyway...well time passed and I totally forgot about them and forgot about being on the list.

They called me on Monday and said they had a little girl and I was next on thier list. I was shocked! So I went today to see her and check everything out and she is perfect.

She is eight weeks old and I get to bring her home on Dec. 10. I am so excited...now the hard part the waiting...but I have been waiting for so many months now I lost count. So it is such a relief knowing I have a girl waiting on me.

She snuggled in and just laid in my arms very content...and when I gave her back to the breeder she started whining. It was so sweet. She even posed for me when I brought the camera out. LOL...my digital pics didn't turn out well darn disk gave me a disk error...so I have to take my "real" film in to get it developed tomorrow.

I will post pics when I can...

Thanks for all support while I waited...

And to my secret santa exchange person I will post some info under the post in the other thread.

Thanks again.
Holly

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I'm so happy for you. The waiting is hard, but it'll be worth in when Dec. rolls around.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
How exciting... I can imagine how happy you must be, i`ve been dreaming about a little girl for about a year now. Looking forward to seeing LOTS of pics

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Oops. Double post.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
That's wonderful!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so glad you're getting her at 12 weeks rather than at 8, as often happens. There is such a difference!!!

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Oh how exciting, congradulations!
We can't wait to see pictures.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Oh, what a wonderful surprise!! You're sure to have an extra special Christmas with your new bundle of joy!!! I am so happy for you!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.