Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend Christine (ALLHEART) posted a thread for me, which was removed or moved. She did this because I have been having serious medical issues as some of here know. Many of the reasons as to why I am not active on here. Which lead to a very invasive and excruciating procedure yesterday. Even now, it hurts to type or even sit as I am typing this....

Daisy has 4 large moving boxes (3'x2' size of each box) of clothing... it is a sin to keep any duplicates or items she no longer uses or fits into.... So here is a great opportunity to get well cared for, quality, like new items that smell great due to constant airfreshners from my plug ins.... The clothing I am listing has cost me over thousands, some items are not even up for sale at vendors anymore so it is a perfect time to add on to all your collections... If some look familiar it is because none of these items were given to me that I am listing, just purchased prior to some gifting to me, as I am a shop o' holic when it comes to little Miss Daisy aka DIVA.

Here are the links to the clothing... everyone have fun and just pm or email me if you have my email.... Now off to get more needed rest, pain medicine and ice for my back....

XS Dresses, Sweaters, Shirts, Jackets and Halloween Costumes for sale:
XS Dresses pictures by Next_to_new - Photobucket

Small Dresses, Jackets, Sweaters and Shirts for sale:
S Dresses pictures by Next_to_new - Photobucket

Thank you Everyone....

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
Wow, Daisy has some beautiful clothes. Although I can't use any of the beautiful outfits, I just wanted to send you lots of good thoughts for a complete recovery.

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LMAO Reva... The ones listed are not even half of it....

I also wanted let everyone know that shipping and handling is extra, I will need your zip codes to figure out that cost.

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
I'll have to go through the dresses,as soon as I get a chance.

Did you have the epidural done? I had that done,but didn't want to relate the experience until afterwards in case mine was just a bad fluke.
I was in so much pain afterwards,I could hardly sit. They also hit the nerve that controls bladder function so for 3 weeks,it was "Depends time". I was scheduled for 3 of these,I did only one,that was enough fo rme.
when they did it,they hit my spine and it left me unable to move my legs for 3 hours,but I was pain free for the first time in 2 years. soon as the feeling came back,the pain soon followed.

Maybe it works for other people,who knows? I know I didn't go back for more. I did yoga ,stretching exercises and a little weight training.Very light weights and resistance bands,Suzanne Sommers EZ gym...I'll nver make fun of TV exercise stuff again....
All AMA just to let you know (against medical advise). I have pain,very slight most of the time,and it will flare up in bad weather.But I hate to say it,I feel much better trying thing on my own,than having doctors pump me up full of pain killers and muscle relaxers...
I use ice a lot. Good luck and PM me if you want to talk. Hugs to you,Michelle

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No epidural, actually I would probably have preferred that to what I had to endure. Thanks for the kind words. That is really sweet of you. Let me know if anything catches your eye.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hey Debbie,

I just PM'ed you. And I wish you a fast recovery. :)

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ilocveGESUS, just responded to your PM....

·
Registered
183 Posts
ilocveGESUS, just responded to your PM....
Thanks Debbie! I saw the PM but I can't get on Photobucket to double check the outfits. I'm at work and Photobucket is blocked. I'll have a look at it later and respond. Thanks!

-Julie

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Debbie, as I told you :), the outfits are gorgeous. Was trying to figure a million ways how to squeeze my Mia in them. Then I thought...hmmmmm maybe Leo LOL, but guess I will just have to get another furbaby so I can fit into these adorable outfits, sound like a plan? LOL

Love you!!!!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Sorry to hear you are having so much pain. Get well, rest up!!

I would like these two if they are still available. I would have PM you but didn't know how to attach the pics in the pm. My zipcode is 34608.......and do you take paypal?

IMG_4211.jpg IMG_4217.jpg

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi and Thank you, Those outfits are currently being held pending payment. If you click on the photo of the outfit, there you will see under comments the status if it is pending. I have been deleting those that have been sold and prices are also listed under the description. If anyone has any further questions let me know.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Hi and Thank you, Those outfits are currently being held pending payment. If you click on the photo of the outfit, there you will see under comments the status if it is pending. I have been deleting those that have been sold and prices are also listed under the description. If anyone has any further questions let me know.
Sorry, guess I didn't scroll down far enough!:blink: Maybe I'll catch your next sale.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
NP Morkie4. Thank you Jo...

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
You have some beautiful clothes. Rylee just wears her fur. I hope you start to feel better.:Flowers 2:I also hope you will be able to start posting here again.:chili: You have been missed.

·
Banned
242 Posts
I am anxiously awaiting my purchases fromDebbie and feel that Halle is getting the bargain of a lifetime. Thankyou Debbie! You are a generous and loving soul. I suggest to you other maltese parents to get on the bandwagon b4 its to late! Incredible bargains galore!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts