Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a note in the mail the other day from Ralph Lauren/Polo.com announcing a "Private Sale" from Nov. 17-20. Last year the prices were unreal... most were 40% off. Key in NOV17 at checkout to receive an additional 15% off. The additional 15% is only for Thurs., Nov. 17.

I got a fabulous poncho for an amazing price last year so I'll be checking out the site again first thing tomorrow morning! The card says that all cableknit cashmere crewneck sweaters are 25% during this event and with the additional 15% off, that's a great savings.....

HAPPY SHOPPING!!

Ralph Lauren Polo.Com

·
Registered
478 Posts
HOLY COW :new_Eyecrazy:

Mens Big & Tall Fleece Pull-on Pants.... reg price $79.50... Sale price...$47.70
one pair of sweat pants from wal-mart = $9.97

Women's Luxury Lace Ribbon Tie Skirt.... reg price $998.00... Sale price.. $598.80

I don't know about the majority, but I couldn't afford those prices if they were 85% off.... I liked to had died when I saw that. I'm sure there is good quality clothing and I'm sure a lot of people wear it, but I will just have to stick to Goody's Clothing, some Wal-Mart, K-Mart brands, the wife like Dawahares, and that's ok.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by scottchelf@Nov 17 2005, 09:01 AM
HOLY COW  :new_Eyecrazy:

Mens Big & Tall Fleece Pull-on Pants.... reg price $79.50... Sale price...$47.70
      one pair of sweat pants from wal-mart = $9.97

Women's Luxury Lace Ribbon Tie Skirt.... reg price $998.00... Sale price..  $598.80

I don't know about the majority, but I couldn't afford those prices if they were 85% off.... I liked to had died when I saw that.  I'm sure there is good quality clothing and I'm sure a lot of people wear it, but I will just have to stick to Goody's Clothing, some Wal-Mart, K-Mart brands, the wife like Dawahares, and that's ok.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=120528
[/QUOTE]

Hey Scott, you forgot to figure in the special 15% discount good today only!!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
thats crazy thanks so much. i've been meaning to buy some sweaters. if i hadn't just ordered like four new lacoste polos i would prob stock up on some polos too
i love rl polos.

and now im veering off track, so thank you!
yay for online shopping

1 - 4 of 4 Posts