Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Originally posted by TikisMom@Sep 12 2004, 09:42 PM
Hey gals, guys and pups.... Tiki just had a birthday and so did I; so my husband bought us a suprise combined gift.  It is a new puppet for us to play with and boy is it great.  It is thick enough that you can play rough and those teeth won't get through the padding.  He got it at the mall here in Austin, but I found a web site that has them.  They are very safe, no eyes or hard pieces to chew off and Tiki just loves it.  We have put it up and only take it out at play time so he won't chew it.  The minute he sees me take it off the shelf he goes nuts!  We have the black and white puppy.

Bite Meez on e-Bay ---GREAT PRICE!---

Dog Puppet Toy

bite-meez dog puppet toy

Judi
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=8989
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
that looks great..i wonder if parker would like it....he only likes to play with our hands. the second we put a toy in our hands, he looses interest in playing. but since this has thehand inside, he might have more interest. i might have to check it out.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
That looks like fun, I think I'm going to get one for Tuffy, he loves to rough house with our hands ALL the time and this would be great.. I may need two :D

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
HOW FUN! I need that. Thanks

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
thats awesome. i dont know if any of you do this...but i'll run to my bed for the dogs to follow me and then i'll hide under the sheets screaming. lol.
ellie and gruffi(which hurts) will bite at the sheets and i'll put my hand in their mouth with the comforter "protecting" me. it ruins the comforter....but they have lots of fun.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Sep 16 2004, 08:15 AM
thats awesome.  i dont know if any of you do this...but i'll run to my bed for the dogs to follow me and then i'll hide under the sheets screaming.  lol. 
  ellie and gruffi(which hurts) will bite at the sheets and i'll put my hand in their mouth with the comforter "protecting" me.  it ruins the comforter....but they have lots of fun. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=9334
[/QUOTE]

WE DO THIS TOO!!!
This and tug-of-war are our favorite games. Well, and the kids play tag with him! That is WAY too cute and funny!!!
Anyway, the covers thing is our nightly ritual before bed.
Sometimes the kids do it too...Brinkley just absolutely goes nuts for it. I swear he is smiling and laughing right along with us! He ends up panting and needing to stop for a drink!
He gets really rough sometimes, so I have to watch it, especially with the kids. Sometimes with me, when he has had enough, he lays down on top of me while I am still hiding, then when I try to peep out...he nips my nose or something!

Everytime...and I don't learn to be prepared!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep... Tiki and our family play this game also :ph34r: :D .

These little pups are so mcuh FUN!!!!

You know, they don't know they are "dogs" they think we are all the same :excl:

Judi

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
LOL, thats soo funny. and its totally true, i dont think that they think they're dogs. and yesterday cynthia was like "gruffi, do you want to go for a quick..." and when she would say 'quick', he would turn his head to the side and start wagging his tail because he knew what she was going to say next--"walk". and he gets soo excited. its adorable. its like they understand everything...its a little creepy!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Sep 16 2004, 08:15 AM
thats awesome.  i dont know if any of you do this...but i'll run to my bed for the dogs to follow me and then i'll hide under the sheets screaming.  lol. 
  ellie and gruffi(which hurts) will bite at the sheets and i'll put my hand in their mouth with the comforter "protecting" me.  it ruins the comforter....but they have lots of fun. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=9334
[/QUOTE]

We play this game too with the girls....they go crazy :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts