Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,980 Posts
Thanks Crystal, I just sent a pm to Leslie!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
I think this is an excellent video. Crystal -- thanks so much for sharing it.

Dr. Beck and my vet, Dr. Patricia, have identical thoughts on LPs. Lacie has grade 2 LPs but we've helped them with supplements, diet and exercise. Hopefully, she will maintain very low grade LPs and we will not have to undergo surgery. Dr. Patricia also believes that this is not the first or even second option for Lacie.

·
Premium Member
2,077 Posts
Thought this was a great educational video.

Floating Kneecaps or Luxating Patella in Dogs

Leslie's little Izzy (WoofLife) has had some great results using chiropractic care and physical therapy. :thumbsup:

The last time we went in for chiropractic, Dr. Dan watched Izzy walking out and said, "she moves so well" I was so pleased that he was able to see that she was doing better even just walking around.

Last Saturday I had a customer come in with an old golden that had bad hips and bad knees. They had just finished their chiropractic apt. and said they couldn't believe how much better their dog was doing. He was acting like a much younger dog. They had also switched from Deramax and Rimadyl to a natural pain reliever called DGP and started their dog on a grain free diet.

I'm a believer in this process because it's working for us. It always makes me smile when I see a dog start to thrive with great care.

Crystal - that goes for Jett too! Look how far he has come with patience and love and your desire to learn more and do the best you can for him. Jett is a great testimony.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts