Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haha!

I happened to find my laser pointer this morning and turned it on. Lexi went nuts chasing it. Oh, my god. She was having a blast chasing the dot around my apartment. After 5 minutes I turned it off and Lexi fell down panting. When I turned the laser pointer off she got kind of confused and started looking around for it. She had this expression on her face like "Where the heck did that thing go?"

·
Registered
63 Posts
That sounds ADORABLE! And a great idea. Rocco isn't the most active of dogs and I'm always trying to look for new ways of getting him more exercise. I think I'm going to try this one.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
We had one of these that my husband got as a trinket at trade show. The cats absolutely loved it! The kids wore it out. It was a keychain like thing, so it wasn't something we were going to fix. I am sure Brinkley would love it too, but this was pre-Brinkley. I know it entertained the cats for long periods of time.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I got mine at Target for I think maybe $8-10. I know PetSmart & PetCo have them for the about same price as Target.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
That sounds like fun! I might have to try that with Tuffy! I'm always looking for new ways to get him to excercise in the house.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I did it again at lunch. Oh, my god! I was laugh so much watching her. I would hold the dot in one spot, she would pounce on it, and I would turn it off right away. She would be like Aha I caught it and then I would turn it on about 8 inches a head of her and she would start all over again. It was so funny.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts