Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: Oh that's great! Love it!

I hate to admit it but I kind of admire the flight attendant who got so frustrated with rude people that he let it fly over the PA, grabbed a couple of beers, then slid down the emg. slide that he opened! Now that HAD to feel good. Not so sure he's still feeling so good with all the legal he has to face now. But geeze....you can only take so much and people are getting more and more rude all the time.

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
:aktion033::aktion033: I bet this hits National News.:thmbup: I couldn't stop laughing.:HistericalSmiley: bet good ol' boy Spencer is feeling pretty stupid about now:LOL:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: Oh that's great! Love it!

I hate to admit it but I kind of admire the flight attendant who got so frustrated with rude people that he let it fly over the PA, grabbed a couple of beers, then slid down the emg. slide that he opened! Now that HAD to feel good. Not so sure he's still feeling so good with all the legal he has to face now. But geeze....you can only take so much and people are getting more and more rude all the time.
That is a good one Crystal. I think you need a set of cards for your customers :blink::blink:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Oh, wow, that is crazy! I can't imagine anyone professional would actually do that, but good for her!!! I loved her facial expressions above all else. lol

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
If this is for real, I just love it. And the flight attendant - yup, I've felt that way. Thank goodness he didn't decide to do it while they were in the air. :w00t:He's all the talk of the subways here this morning. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
I can only imagine (if this is real) that it was done like this because she realized that she wouldn't get a decent reference from Spencer but at least now she might get one from a peer in the company.

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts

Oh Boy i sure can understand how that flight attendant feels. I one guy the other day that was so rude and he was being that way intentionally because he was the customer and figured he could talk to me the way he did, he told me that he would call Home Office if i gave him any lip. I so wanted to jump over the counter and punch the guy. I just killed him with kindness and it wasn't easy. The customer behind him said they should let us have stun guns so we can stun the jerks. Lol. I sure do wish i could just up and quit my job like that girl.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I love this girl. How creative! :thumbsup:
I read on the site that they have gotten in touch with her and they'll have the whole story tomorrow so I think its real.
:HistericalSmiley: :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Personally, I think it's a really inappropriate and unprofessional way to quit (no matter what her boss said about her) and that sort of behavior may ensure that she's always an assistant. That's jmo.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Oh Maureen, that was too funny. Plus about 250,000 people have seen it so good for her I bet someone offers her a job in no time. The flight attendent well I think that was a break down. Did anyone see the one about the women at Mcdonalds wanting chicken mcnuggets. Its called Enraged Over McNuggets on youtube. She got a $1500 fine and 60 days in jail in Ohio.

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Personally, I think it's a really inappropriate and unprofessional way to quit (no matter what her boss said about her) and that sort of behavior may ensure that she's always an assistant. That's jmo.
I think you are probably right Andrea. It got her her 15 mins of fame though. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh Boy i sure can understand how that flight attendant feels. I one guy the other day that was so rude and he was being that way intentionally because he was the customer and figured he could talk to me the way he did, he told me that he would call Home Office if i gave him any lip. I so wanted to jump over the counter and punch the guy. I just killed him with kindness and it wasn't easy. The customer behind him said they should let us have stun guns so we can stun the jerks. Lol. I sure do wish i could just up and quit my job like that girl.
Good for you. Hard to rise above it all sometimes. I don't really think you should have to accept rudeness though. :angry:

I think she told him off in "sign" language!!!! LOL~LOL~LOL!!!!!!!:chili:
Good one :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

Oh Maureen, that was too funny. Plus about 250,000 people have seen it so good for her I bet someone offers her a job in no time. The flight attendent well I think that was a break down. Did anyone see the one about the women at Mcdonalds wanting chicken mcnuggets. Its called Enraged Over McNuggets on youtube. She got a $1500 fine and 60 days in jail in Ohio.
I haven't seen the McDs one, I will check it out.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
this is just too funny .... it is unproffesional but i know she def felt good !! lmao..

omg i saw the chicken nigget viedo , what the **** , crazies out there ...

about the flight attendant guy ,, i understand where he is coming from but a job is a job..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts