Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can I give Max the greek yogurt and is it the same as plain yogurt? Or what brand do you all use ? Also how much of it. Thanks :aktion033:

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
I am so addicted to Greek Yogurt since hearing about it here on SM. It comes in different flavors and plain, no fat, too. I've tried a couple of brands, but my favorite is chobani. Chobani Yogurt - nothing but good. I add dried cranberries and nuts. Yum!

The girls will get a taste of the plain no fat sometimes and they love it, too. Very creamy.

Linda

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Same here. Chobani - they even carry it at BJs so much cheaper than supermarkets. I buy the plain and put honey on it. Tyler likes it that way and it's got probiotics:) That's my everyday lunch when I'm home.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
I give the pups Fage yogurt once in a while...just a little. Lately I've been getting my calcium from only non-dairy food sources, so we haven't had it in a little while. I'm sure they miss it.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
No Fage or Chobani yogourt in my area:angry:
I use Liberte plain organic yogourt mixed with her cranberry supplement

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
I buy Fage at Whole Foods - I mix wild Maine blueberries and tiny frozen banana slices in it and then I sprinkle flax seed on top - my fluffs love it. I give them a tablespoon everyday.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all for your feedback, I just wanted to make sure I give him the right stuff. I have the Liberte organic.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
As i wrote earlier, I usually give Liberte yogourt but i prefer the Astro Vanilla or organic plain one. Astro has a better taste. She gets 1 tspoon a day.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts