1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
that is so cute how they are working together

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Brinkley is not so into Greenies anymore!!! He really just leaves them laying around...I bet he has 4 or 5 in his toybox...he is more into the edible nylabones...I buy him the BIG ones and they last A LONG time...he likes the bacon flavored...but I have a whole new package of greenies that are not even opened...maybe he will come back around again later... -_-

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@Dec 9 2004, 10:26 AM
Brinkley is not so into Greenies anymore!!! He really just leaves them laying around...I bet he has 4 or 5 in his toybox...he is more into the edible nylabones...I buy him the BIG ones and they last A LONG time...he likes the bacon flavored...but I have a whole new package of greenies that are not even opened...maybe he will come back around again later... -_-
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=21594
[/QUOTE]
Caesar LOVES the nylabone edibles too. We just bought our first ones, ham and cheese, it really stinks when he chews on it but he loves it. We got him the cheese flavor for his birthday so he will get that later today. He isnt a big bacon fan it doesn't seem like.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I just bought a big ol' box of greenies from Petedge and it was like Tuffy knew what was in the Petedge box.. he was going nuts!! He saw me hide the box in a closet and he literally staked out that closet for a good hour trying to figure out how to get in there or how to get me to go in there. I would have given him one but he'd already had one that morning! He's a nut when it comes to those things.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by Mystify79@Dec 9 2004, 03:48 PM
I just bought a big ol' box of greenies from Petedge and it was like Tuffy knew what was in the Petedge box.. he was going nuts!!  He saw me hide the box in a closet and he literally staked out that closet for a good hour trying to figure out how to get in there or how to get me to go in there.  I would have given him one but he'd already had one that morning!  He's a nut when it comes to those things.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=21726
[/QUOTE]
Lol thats really cute! :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts