Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Thanks,
That is a good price.
I got a good deal on DoggyGifts.com
the other day too. I buy Nupro supplement from there. The shipping is also free/included in the price.
We buy the regular size...he usually gets on everyday-every other day.
He LOVES them!

·
Registered
323 Posts
that is a great buy, it looks like you have to buy a bulk purchase but still a good deal. Our malts are not 10lbs and they habe been eating them since about 5 mos. The vet said not a problem, they can cause diarrhea in some dogs, but not ours. We get the pettite ones. When they were little it would take them all day to eat them, know they are gone in minutes
Gives them great breath and my dogs have the whitest teeth in town (IMHO). I have not met a dog yet that does not love them.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've seen those greenie things in the pet store, are they good for your dog? Are they treats or toys? How early can you start getting them for your dogs?

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Lexi loves these. I give her the petite ones. She's been getting these since she was 4 or 5 months old. I have noticed after eating one her poop is green. But besides that she has never had a problem.

I haven't tried this but someone at the pet food store told me that they freeze theirs to keep them really fresh. I think they ment they get a big bag and then freeze them leaving only a few out.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Hey elegant you just made me spend 30 bucks over there
they have some great deals! Thanks i got the greenies 2 pair of pjs
and some toys tooo cute! hey free shipping too ill take it
~ Denise

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Denise&Chico@Nov 22 2004, 07:13 PM
Hey elegant you just made me spend 30 bucks over there 
  they have some great deals! Thanks i got the greenies 2 pair of pjs
  and some toys tooo cute! hey free shipping too ill take it
~ Denise
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=18027
[/QUOTE]
You can't go wrong with free shipping!!! :new_Eyecrazy:

~Elegant

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Originally posted by Kodie@Nov 23 2004, 08:05 AM
Greenies make dogs evil!!!! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=18078
[/QUOTE]

That's not even a joke! HAHA. Mine would KILL IT. Whenever I give Cloud stuff like that, I MAKE him kiss me and I'd touch and annoy him. He use to growl and snap at ya, but now he only growls, but I think it's has more to do with natural instincts than him being mean to me. He'd be chewing on it and when I say "kiss me, kiss me" he'd look up and growl while he's kissing me. It makes me laugh because I'm being annoying to him. HEHEHE

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko+Nov 23 2004, 02:34 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kodie
@Nov 23 2004, 08:05 AM
Greenies make dogs evil!!!! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=18078
That's not even a joke! HAHA. Mine would KILL IT. Whenever I give Cloud stuff like that, I MAKE him kiss me and I'd touch and annoy him. He use to growl and snap at ya, but now he only growls, but I think it's has more to do with natural instincts than him being mean to me. He'd be chewing on it and when I say "kiss me, kiss me" he'd look up and growl while he's kissing me. It makes me laugh because I'm being annoying to him. HEHEHE
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=18170
[/B][/QUOTE]
I do the same!! I always interupt while hes biting...haha

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Kodie--heheheh we're mean mommies.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
whenever i throw balls or toys and play fetch

i make jongee kiss me first and then i throw it

umma (mommy in korean) kissy~

or

umma bbo bbo (kiss in korean)

jongee is bilingual.haha..

and she licks my lips and runs for the ball !

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
DMZ dogs--I'm guilty of letting my babies kiss me too.. EEHEE. I try to be aware of what they're licking before they kiss me though.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts