Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Daezie always runs to grab the first thing she finds, most of the time is one of her toys or a shoe, then she stands on her hind legs so I can pick her up. She looks so cute and funny, specially if she has a shoe in her mouth. :D
I always think of the toy or shoe as a present for me!!
and when I pick Daezie up she only gives me a few kisses :wacko:

Maya just gets really crazy and happy. she also stands on her hind legs and makes crying noises and sometimes she even shakes a little. and as soon as I pick Maya up she kisses me like crazy

I try to ignored them alittle so they can calm down but I feel so bad not giving them attention right away. they are always so happy to see me

How about your babies.... :D

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Tuffy goes crazy.. We usually keep him gated in the hallway so he's jumping on his hind legs behind the gate.. when we finally let him out he runs like a crazy dog!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
:wacko:
Originally posted by Caesar's Mommie@Oct 4 2004, 07:51 PM
Awww.  Caesar just goes absolutely nuts.  He can't stand still will run, jump up, and makes that whiney sound.  I pick him up but he can not quit wiggling for anything.  Then he runs around the house and if Prince (one of our cats) is on the floor Caesar just tackles him.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=11027
[/QUOTE]

This sounds just like Brinkley...and he doesn't want anyone but me...and will wriggle/squirm and almost jump out of anyone else's arms to get to me. After he gets his loving from me...he wants down....he will run and grab a toy and bring it to me to play tug-o-war for a few minutes. This is our daily homecoming routine...
He makes all the worries of the day go away-

Sunday I actually got to go on a Walmart trip BY MYSELF!!!! VERY RARE!!!
Husband called me after about an hour and said..."Your son is whining... <_< "...I could hear the disdain in his voice...I said, "I assume you are talking about my white, fluffy son?"
He said, "Of course!" From hubby's tale...he would jump up on the couch and lay on his stomach and look at him and then jump down and go to the door...come back and whine at him...then go lay down in the chair and "sigh". He did this several times. So I said, "Let me talk to him..." :ph34r:
Yes, now I know I have COMPLETELY lost it over this fluff-butt b/c I am talking to him on my cell phone as I go down the cereal aisle! :wacko:
Hubby said his tail wagged like crazy and he went to licking the phone...

What a doll-baby!
Hubby is extremely jealous that he loves me so much...ha ha. I like it...

Anyway-when I got home, he had to put up most of the groceries...b/c I had loving and tug-o-war playing to do

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
your dogs are sooo cute!! sprite and ellie just bark, and then gruffi gets excited and tries to bite the girls <_< . thats basically it. darn, my story isnt interesting!
lol

·
Registered
231 Posts
jajajjaj sounds like Lulu and Spike.. Spike is a lil bit more boring.. he barks.... Lulu on the other hand.. as soon as she hears me in the door.,... will run from anywhere. (including jumping from people's arms which scares the heck out of me) towars me.. jumps up and down .. until i have to pick her up.. let her bite my ear.. kises me all over and then to her dad the same rutine...

The other day my parents doggy sat for us.. and she cried all night until she found my sweater and fell asleep on it for like 15 minutes
then caos... it was 4 am when we came home and lulu was still not asleep as soon as we got home. her dad put her to bed.... and didnt hear a sound from her until noon the next day..

also yesterday i stay home and my Bf went to college ... she laid down in the botoom of his computer desk and cried for like 30 minutes! until i had to call his cell so he could talk to her
... lol crazy huh i have to talk to her too sometimes!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Oct 5 2004, 09:07 AM
your dogs are sooo cute!!  sprite and ellie just bark, and then gruffi gets excited and tries to bite the girls  <_< .  thats basically it.  darn, my story isnt interesting!
  lol
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=11105
[/QUOTE]

Daezie does the same thing to Maya. if Daezie is too excited she attacks Maya.

and by the way I have to admit, I talk to my girls over the phone too :ph34r:

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
if someone thinks that talking over the phone is wrong or something...then they're heartless. i do it too.
and when my mom is in the shower, cynthia will call and leave a message on the answering machine for the babies.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Sometimes, but becoming less often, when ButterCloud greets someone, he'd be so happy, he'll pee on them

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I LOVE coming home! Pico jumps off the couch and comes running through the house and waits until I put my packages down and then insists on being picked up and cuddled and sharing kisses. I never ignore him because I want to see that little fluff-butt every time I walk in the door.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Oct 5 2004, 06:22 PM
Sometimes, but becoming less often, when ButterCloud greets someone, he'd be so happy, he'll pee on them 
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=11174
[/QUOTE]

LOl Brit does this when she sees my sometimes! OTherwise she does happy barks, gets down on her hindquarters and starts "boxing" my pants legs!

LOL and running from side to side!

And then when she sees Im going to pick her up, she gets real still and sits down and looks up like she is saying "okay Im ready now"!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
parker runs past my hubby to me (i feel so bad sometimes about this) and he dances on his hind feet until i pick him up :D

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
jongee is really happy when i come home, picks up a toy and wants to play..

but usually she starts "searching" my bag when i put my handbag down..

she thinks i bring home a present for her all the time and digs her little face in my handbag everyday for about 5 minutes..

when my bf is around, she completely ignores me ,doesnt even look at me

and starts jumping on him...not me.

i guess she likes daddy more better than mommy

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by LadyMontava@Oct 5 2004, 09:01 PM
parker runs past my hubby to me (i feel so bad sometimes about this) and he dances on his hind feet until i pick him up :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=11199
[/QUOTE]

Brinkley runs past everyone to get to me... :D
I DON"T feel bad about it...
he he he
I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!
After he gets his loving from me...and we play our TOW game...he goes to love on the others...so they are not COMPLETELY left out...

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Tuffy will go to whoever is closest when we get home.. In fact he doesn't even have to know the person to run up to them.
Usually he tries to make the rounds of everybody who came in.. he's such a silly little guy.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
heehee. Alot of times my babies would run past my bf too. Sometimes I feel a lil bad about it. I deserve more attention though! I give them more attention!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I love coming home to my puppies (especially if my roommate or my boyfriend are there letting them run around). When you walk into my apartment from outside you walk right upstairs... they are pretty steep stairs and the dogs are scared of them. Well they have started to get a little more excited, they hear the door open and will run to the edge of the stairs and all you can see is their eyes, and their tails wagging because they crouch so low to the ground.
It's my favorite. I keep saying I need to take a picture of it, because explaining it doesn't give it justice! :ph34r:

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
but usually she starts "searching" my bag when i put my handbag down..

she thinks i bring home a present for her all the time and digs her little face in my handbag everyday for about 5 minutes..

thats funny, Daezie does the same thing :D

When hubby and I get home together the girls dont pay any attention to him they come ruuning to me and once they are done greeting me and kissing me then they go to him. he always says " I get the left overs"

·
Registered
1,498 Posts

its so unfair !

i take care of jongee all the time, play with her, give her love, EVERYTHING!

but whenver my bf is around for about a week, SHE NEVER LOOKS AT ME!! DOESNT GREET ME!!! JUST RUNS TO DADDY EVEN IM RIGHT NEXT TO HER !!! just wants daddy's love.

even when we're playing on the bed, she just tackles daddy..no glance at me, completely ignores me right in the face the whole time...

also she gets jealous or left out when im playing with daddy..she comes inbetween us and sepearates us by "budging in" and starts playing with daddy...gosh, im right next to her !!

we come home together, she only greets him..

so sad

but when daddy goes back home to the east coast after visiting, jongee plays with me again...wth! <_<

1 - 20 of 22 Posts