Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one have any ideas on how to remember a beloved pet? my childhood pet was put to sleep today after a long battle with heart failure.
She was like a sister to me and i would really like to do something meaningful for her. my husband was very sweet, he came home with a beautiful arrangement of flowers...i posted a pic of them on my website. her name was Blue, and he made sure they put blue flowers in it. now i know why i married this man! well i will be looking forward to any of your ideas...i also wonder what i can do for my mom...my hubby is sending the same arrangement to her also. thanks

·
Registered
205 Posts
I am truly sorry for your loss Lady Montava! They are beautiful flowers! How about a little garden in memory of Blue? Or maybe collect all of your most favorite pictures and have a album/book made you can keep on your coffee table.

·
Registered
939 Posts
So sorry for your loss. These things can be so difficult.

How about a photo collage of Blue through her life? You could preserve one of the blue flowers and include it in the frame. I have made these, as gifts and for myself, for many occasions. You can get duplicate copies of the photos and present it to your parents as well.

Judi

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you for all of your wonderful ideas..i will have to put some of them to use.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks...the vets office gave me and my mother a paw print of her, and i pressed some flowers from the arrangement. i went to visit my mom and we went out and bought a box for her ashes. thanks for your wonderful ideas.

·
Registered
69 Posts
In the past when our pets have died we have planted a tree or a plant that reminds us of them. I chose one that come everyear and is rather atractive and maybe put a plack there with something about the dog.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts