Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Griffin had SO MUCH fun opening his box of gifts from his SS Buddy Tyler! Here, I'll let him tell you all about it!

Hewwo ebberbody!. Dis is Cwristmas Day and my Mommy wet me open my pwessies fwom my good buddy Tyler! I'm so 'cited bout my pwessies!

I wonder what's in here?

Wook at all dese packages!

I dots a wain coat, a rockin' denim best, a bone toy, a big toy I can pway wiff and show Mommy how smarts I ams, some yummy fwuitables. I hab to share dose wiff my sister Phoebe but I also got dis chew ting dat I'm keeping just for me, Gwiffin. Tyler's Mommy gots my mommy a mug and a note pad. She must weawwy likes dem tause she make lots of happy noises when she opened dem. I also dot a stocking and a bootiful cawd wiff Tyler's pictuwe on its.

Hewe is me and my Mommy wiff eberything.

I tink I wook coot in my new best. Don't you?

Hewe I ams wiff my wain coat. Phoebe says I wook wike wittle wed widing hood. She is just jelwous.

Well, what do you tink? I tink I hab da bestest Secwet Santa buddy eber! Tank you so much Tyler and Auntie Sue!!! I lub yous. Now my Mommy wants to say someting.

Sue and Tyler, thank you so much for sending Griffin such a wonderful box of treats! He loves everything and looks so cute in his vest and raincoat. And guess what? It's raining today! :chili: Sue, I just love my mug and my note pad. You guys really went overboad! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
Oh Griffin you are way too cute in your vest and raincoat! I think you are just cute, PERIOD! You sure got some nice presents from Tyler!! You must of been good boy this year!! Merry Merry Christmas to you, Phoebe and .mommy !

·
Registered
5,480 Posts
OMG....Griffin is absolutely adorable!! What a handsome boy in his coats....they look great on him. What a lucky boy you are Griffin to get such wonderful presents....... hope you enjoy them. Merry Christmas to you and your Mommy!! Hugs.

·
Super Moderator
9,678 Posts
Griffin, you give your sister some of those yummy mango treats I see.

·
Premium Member
5,783 Posts
Wonderful pictures and what a fabulous SS buddy you had :) ! Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
726 Posts
Wow griffin !! You lucky lucky boy :) I bet phoebe is soooo jealous :)..., am sure u will share though u good boy u :).., wow what lovely special presents ur too cute in that red coat !!! Alberts jealous he wants one !!! Xx

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Such great pressies..........love your pictures. Tyler did a great job as a Secret Santa!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Aww, Griffin - we're so happy that you "wuved" your Christmas presents. Griffin looks so cute showing off his reveal. :tender: I'm so glad that the vest and coat fit. I thought the little tough biker vest was so cute that I ordered one for Tyler. They can form a motorcycle gang together. :w00t::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: I loved the "little red riding hood" comment -- had a harder time finding a raincoat but thought it was cute and light for FL. I loved the little duck with the umbrella on it. :wub: Let me know how he likes the interactive toy. Tyler had one once but didn't like it so we ended up giving it to a neighbor. Tyler's just weird about certain things.
It was so much fun shopping for Griffin and I'm glad that you and he liked the gifts. They were packed with love. :smootch:

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Griffin, you got such great pwessies and I love how the vest and coat look on you. Great gifts from Sue and Tyler. :wub:

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Awe-Griffin got a great SS buddy!! He looks adorable in his new clothes.. all of the pics are awesome...love the puzzle.. Robin..you are so pretty and YOUNG!:HistericalSmiley::wub: I really enjoyed your reveal..hopefully, Eva's will be up, soon..:embarrassed:

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
Oh Griffin you are definitely too coot. You were a very good boy to pose so nicely for your reveal. Tyler and Auntie Sue got you some real nice pressies, but I'll bet you like those fruitibles bestest.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone! Griffin is having so much fun with his Doggie Logic toy! It's so funny to watch him find all the treats. I save out some of his breakfast and dinnner to hid in there since he eats so fast and that keeps him busy while the others finish. He keeps going back to it thoughout the day, just checking! :HistericalSmiley: Sue, you and Tyler chose the most perfect gifts!!! We love everything!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts