Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you for all the great tips on grooming:aktion033:I first dried her neck, then her butt and finnished with her body. Theresa recommened silk elements, that worked great with the flatiron. I really took my time with the flatiron....how did I do?

Cathy

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Mercedes looks great. I really like that third photo. Her coat looks so silky and straights. :wub::wub:

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
:wub:You have too much fun grooming Mercedes, and you do a fabulous job with that pretty girl! :wub:Can I send Gigi to you daily so you can do her hair? :p

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:wub:You have too much fun grooming Mercedes, and you do a fabulous job with that pretty girl! :wub:Can I send Gigi to you daily so you can do her hair? :p
Sure send her my way:) and I do really love grooming her.

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Cathy your Mercedes looks wonderful. I really love how the third photo shows off the sheen in her coat. Great job!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Beautiful job!! :wub:

HUGz! Jules

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Mercedes looks great! You did a really nice job straightening her hair.

By the way, is that a Pomeranian you have in the background of one of the pics?? What a cutie!!

·
Banned
242 Posts
Mercedes is exquisite. You did a fabulous job. I learned something new from you today, Thankyou very much! I never knew we could use a flat iron with our maltese. My Tessa's silky coat (yorkie) naturally falls strait even if I towel dry her.

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mercedes looks great! You did a really nice job straightening her hair.

By the way, is that a Pomeranian you have in the background of one of the pics?? What a cutie!!
Yes that is our pom, his name is Emmet and he is Mercedes buddy. He just turned 8. He is a very sweet boy:wub:

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
She looks great! Was she cooperative during all that ironing?
For the most part, I am still training her on the table. She stay's still for combing and drying, she is a little concerned about the flatiron, yesterday I used cheese as bait to keep her in down position on the table while using the iron. I am very lucky that her breeder had trained her for grooming, She is very good in the bath.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts