Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hoping that there are Maltese parents in the Tampa area that would have recommendations of groomers and a talented and caring vet in the area as Gigolo and I will be moving to Tampa at the end of the year. Looking into groomers and vets even before I explore my doctors, hair stylist/colorist etc....I guess that's natural! We will be moving to the Wesley Chapel area if that helps anyone who happens to live in that neck of the woods. A major change from living in Manhattan!! Thanks for your help!
Gigolo's Mom (and always Geronimo's too!)

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
well i did my externship at VCA tampa animal hospital..their groomer did great but i didnt like working with the doctors..so nix that place for your pups health care.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Originally posted by Gigolo's Mom@Oct 26 2005, 06:46 PM

Hoping that there are Maltese parents in the Tampa area that would have recommendations of groomers and a talented and caring vet in the area as Gigolo and I will be moving to Tampa at the end of the year.  Looking into groomers and vets even before I explore my doctors, hair stylist/colorist etc....I guess that's natural!  We will be moving to the Wesley Chapel area if that helps anyone who happens to live in that neck of the woods.  A major change from living in Manhattan!!  Thanks for your help!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=113792
[/QUOTE]

will definitely put the word out to my friends and family back in that area! i used to work in that part of town, it's been a few years, but i'll be more than happy to drum up old acquaintences for the help of a maltese

we had an amazing vet over in south st pete, but that's a bit of a hike from wc. i'll look into all this, if i come up with any unanimous decisions, i'll be sure to let you know!

ann marie and the "oooooh boy! a city dog moving to florida! watch out for them big ol' palmetto bugs, gigolo, they're bigger 'n you are!" buttercup

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks so much for your efforts! Yes, one of my biggest concerns are "alligators"..I've never seen one but hear all kinds of stories from friends and family. Building a house and one of the most important things is the caged patio so that Gigolo can romp around without concern. I don't intend for him to be an hors d'oeuvre for an alligator as he is a little guy.
Gigolo's Mom

Originally posted by TheButtercup+Oct 26 2005, 10:26 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Gigolo's Mom
@Oct 26 2005, 06:46 PM

Hoping that there are Maltese parents in the Tampa area that would have recommendations of groomers and a talented and caring vet in the area as Gigolo and I will be moving to Tampa at the end of the year.  Looking into groomers and vets even before I explore my doctors, hair stylist/colorist etc....I guess that's natural!  We will be moving to the Wesley Chapel area if that helps anyone who happens to live in that neck of the woods.  A major change from living in Manhattan!!  Thanks for your help!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=113792

will definitely put the word out to my friends and family back in that area! i used to work in that part of town, it's been a few years, but i'll be more than happy to drum up old acquaintences for the help of a maltese

we had an amazing vet over in south st pete, but that's a bit of a hike from wc. i'll look into all this, if i come up with any unanimous decisions, i'll be sure to let you know!

ann marie and the "oooooh boy! a city dog moving to florida! watch out for them big ol' palmetto bugs, gigolo, they're bigger 'n you are!" buttercup
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=113867
[/B][/QUOTE]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts