Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I discovered this groomer's chat lounge and was very impressed with some of these groomer's tips.

They use baby shampoo (diluted) for pet owners who are scent sensitive. Cool, huh? and Infusium people conditioner...I put it on my list.

Check it out:

http://www.groomers.net/discus/messages/20...html?1092851928

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I would just be careful of the advice unless it is specifically for a Maltese or other breed that has just a single coat and no fur. I think our babies' needs may be a little different from other breeds. I did a site Search on Maltese and there is a lot of info and pictures, too!! Thanks so much for the great link!!!

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just purchased infusium, but I haven't tried it yet. Diluted with water, it should work pretty well. I was especially impressed with the lady that said she used 75 percent of it mixed with 25 water for severe mats and they combed right out. I don't have any mat problems yet (short hair) but it's good to know, for the comfort of the pup.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Unless they have changed the formula of the Infusium it is a liquid protein, and if over used will cause the hair to break. I would be very careful with fragile Maltese hair.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts