Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have any recommendations for a good grooming supplies online store? I am specifically looking for a dryer stand or something where I can have hands free drying. The last time I gave Coco a bath, she was okay with the bath part, but when it came to the dryer, she was so scared and whined and tried to run away the whole time. I gave her treats during and after, but I think a dryer stand would help greatly.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by sunnydays@May 25 2005, 01:11 PM
Does anybody have any recommendations for a good grooming supplies online store? I am specifically looking for a dryer stand or something where I can have hands free drying. Thanks 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=65140
[/QUOTE]

Try Petedge! You can find ANYTHING!!!!! :D
I got an inexpensive handsfree dryer there...that sits on the table.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Petedge.com is the best!! I order stuff from them all the time. Unfortunately, they recently went up on their "order less than $60 worth of stuff" fee. It used to be $5.99 and now it's $6.99.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Originally posted by SpottyPoo@May 26 2005, 02:13 PM
Petedge.com is the best!! I order stuff from them all the time. Unfortunately, they recently went up on their "order less than $60 worth of stuff" fee. It used to be $5.99 and now it's $6.99.   

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=65604
[/QUOTE]
If you register with them you can save your order and keep adding things until you are ready to order. I usually do that to save on the extra charges and sometimes I can reach the free shipping level

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by littlepeanut+May 26 2005, 02:05 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-SpottyPoo
@May 26 2005, 02:13 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=65604
If you register with them you can save your order and keep adding things until you are ready to order. I usually do that to save on the extra charges and sometimes I can reach the free shipping level

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=65660
[/B][/QUOTE]

That's what I do also. Or I just try to hold off on buying little stuff until I need enough to make an order on there and get it all together cheaper.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts