Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy a grooming table for Twinkle, but I am not sure what brand/size/etc. I should get for my baby. I am looking to spend no more than $100. Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
I have that one in pink but Cathy's hubby (Chaca Maltese) is going to make me one if I don't win the one at the National's auction/raffle. ChaCa Maltese Available Puppies scroll down to the bottom and it shows the kind of table he makes.

Yes I have one of Cathy's also

I like the size and weight of it and I've gotten a lot of inquiries about where I got it when I'm at shows. Marina uses it a lot for Juniors, just plops it at whatever ring she is showing in (as evidenced by these pics, LOL)

To the OP, if you want a kind of portable grooming table, a lot of us also have this

MARDEL Grooming Tables
It's a wonder wheeler with grooming top. I use it at shows and it's GREAT!! I pile allllll of my show cr*p on it (which these days has been two ringside tables in addition to the cart and two chairs) We call it the Mule.

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Yes I have one of Cathy's also

I like the size and weight of it and I've gotten a lot of inquiries about where I got it when I'm at shows. Marina uses it a lot for Juniors, just plops it at whatever ring she is showing in (as evidenced by these pics, LOL)

To the OP, if you want a kind of portable grooming table, a lot of us also have this

MARDEL Grooming Tables
It's a wonder wheeler with grooming top. I use it at shows and it's GREAT!! I pile allllll of my show cr*p on it (which these days has been two ringside tables in addition to the cart and two chairs) We call it the Mule.
Stacy is that one heart shaped??:w00t:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts