Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While looking around, I found this table. Is it a good one at a decent price??

http://www.carealotpets.com/viewItem.asp?Desc=&Search=N

I have been trying an experiement with Sapper while brushing him. He hates me brushing him while in my lap or on the floor, so I out him on the washer and sorta looped his leash around a door handle with the big loop around his neck. Surprise, he stood there and let me brush him, so I am looking into a table to use that I dont have to keep adjusting his loop. LOL The only downfall of the homemade one was he kept falling out of the loop.

Thanks

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by littlepeanut@Jul 31 2005, 12:32 PM
I can't see it, but the one I got was $60 from Petedge
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=86184
[/QUOTE]

I just ordered from petedge. Thanks. I hope Sapper does ok with the table. Poor lil fellow hates the brush and thinks it is a mean game when I have it out. We seem to play "kill the brush" more than we brush. LOL

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
One of my boys was the same way. I took advice from someone here on SM and I just started out by putting him on the table and giving him a treat just for being on it. We eventually moved foward and at first I could only brush maybe 2 or 3 stroke, but now I'm able to do a whole grooming session (hair cut too) without much fuss. Good luck! I'm sure Sapper will do well

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I too have been looking at grooming tables. The one from Petedge doesn't look bad for the money. Some of those tables are expensive and I just wanted something simple, and a good value for the money. Please let us know what you think about the table.

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
I have had the grooming table from PetEdge for several years. I love it!

I thought it would be something I set up once a week after Lady was bathed. I soon realized how indispensible they are! I keep it set up all the time and use it at least once a day!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts