Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
:chili: CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :chili: WTG!!!

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Even Better when you use Pure Paws products which I have been using since I got JJ. Arlene and Saul taught us a lot!!!
If you have a pic I am sure Arlene and Saul would like to see it. I was with them this last weekend attending the handling and grooming classes they held in San Antonio. They are on their way to California for a show this week. They have an Afgan, Chinese Crested, Schnauser, and a Yorkie with them. Saul handles our girl Sabina that we co-own with Arlene.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you have a pic I am sure Arlene and Saul would like to see it. I was with them this last weekend attending the handling and grooming classes they held in San Antonio. They are on their way to California for a show this week. They have an Afgan, Chinese Crested, Schnauser, and a Yorkie with them. Saul handles our girl Sabina that we co-own with Arlene.
I am waiting for my pics to come!! We took a group 4 a few weeks ago at a toy specialty against some very tough competition

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Lawrence, WOW WOW WOW!! :chili:What an accomplishment to take group!!!

Congrats to you, JJ and your whole team. You must be so proud!!!!! JJ is JUST PERFECT!!!

p.s.: We love Pure Paws here too!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.