Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
oh my gosh, have you ever felt like you can do nothing right:blink: my husband has been constantly picking on me for EVERYTHING I do or say:smpullhair: I'm going crazy:wacko1::HistericalSmiley: seriously he might wake up tomorrow morning with duck tape on his mouth :supacool::HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
oh Paula - I really think guys get into 'moods' likewomen do and this is when we see this type of behavior. I think Duct Tape is a GREAT resource for you to keep on hand for times like this! Maybe you can get a nice color that compliments his eyes more than steel gray - I have seen some GREAT colors of duct tape at Target :)

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh Paula - I really think guys get into 'moods' likewomen do and this is when we see this type of behavior. I think Duct Tape is a GREAT resource for you to keep on hand for times like this! Maybe you can get a nice color that compliments his eyes more than steel gray - I have seen some GREAT colors of duct tape at Target :)
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: headed for Target:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
get all the time

That plus MUMBLING UNDER HIS BREATH! I tell him he is getting old and he gets angrier :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

My DH is a SLACKER and I am proactive you go figure:blink: he says that I am a pain in the you know where when I want something done. :smpullhair: I just HATE to repeat the same thing each day :aktion033::smstarz:

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
oh my gosh, have you ever felt like you can do nothing right:blink: my husband has been constantly picking on me for EVERYTHING I do or say:smpullhair: I'm going crazy:wacko1::HistericalSmiley: seriously he might wake up tomorrow morning with duck tape on his mouth :supacool::HistericalSmiley:
I hope you will take a picture :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
I think you should get a couple of colors for the holidays so that he can look very festvie for the holdiays. :biggrin:

Since you cannot do anything right go on strike,and let him live in world.

I would be going on strike and he can take care of himself and fend for himself.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
That plus MUMBLING UNDER HIS BREATH! I tell him he is getting old and he gets angrier :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

My DH is a SLACKER and I am proactive you go figure:blink: he says that I am a pain in the you know where when I want something done. :smpullhair: I just HATE to repeat the same thing each day :aktion033::smstarz:

Wait a minute. Is my DH a bigamist??? Who lives in another state? And is married to YOU, Paula?:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: I thought he came home last weekend with a suntan. Who'd a thunk it?:smrofl:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I say duck tape him!!:HistericalSmiley: Wish I would of thought of that about a week ago. My DH is always outside after work fixing jetskis not two weeks ago:angry: He was inside just driving me crazy :wacko1:. He would not shut up:blush:
Then right after that he got sick.. I don't know about the rest of you but when my DH gets sick you would think his on his death bed. :w00t: Now everthing is back to normal. I think I'm going to steel some of his duck tape just in case.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Ladies I think we all need the Warehouse size stock of duct tape that they sell at places like Costco. So useful AND a good deal. :thumbsup: Let the taping begin.:chili:

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Aww. Now you know why I was so happy when my Steve went back to work after his surgery. I told him I was off-duty!!!
xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxo

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
:p you ladies are having so much fun here! I'm going to file this away for future reference :yes:

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Just remember it may be fun putting duct tape on him,it'll be even more fun pulling it off... RIIIIPPPPP!!!! OUCH!!!!
Spoken like an old married lady huh?

·
Registered
590 Posts
Oh you girls are a riot.:smrofl:...trust me I have wanted to do this too...

I think when ever our DH gets us upset we should say :hysteric:
I AM GETTING THE DUCT TAPE....lol..under our breaths of course...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts