Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A horse kicked me in the head!

i knew i couldnt trust those big animals..i'm lucky to be concious! i was squating down learning how to do a procedure and when i stuck her w/ the needle she kicked me in the head. not that i blame her...i blame the woman who was showing me. i was facing the head of the horse and she told me to face the back ( iguess so i could see it coming, but i didnt) she was on the otherside of the horse. shes lucky i only left with a bruise. but i was scared of the beasts before, now i dont know if i will ever get that close again.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
LadyMontava, have you read the book "most of my patients are animals" by Robert Miller? its an awesome book. thats when i decided that i didnt want to work with large animals. LOL. i thought it'd be awesome to work with horses and cows and stuff----but that book freaked me out. he got pooed in the face by a cow!!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for all of your concer...im def. okay....i think i got the end of the kick, so i didnt get the total force of it. you cant even see the mark..i only feel a small knot and a bruise. i will live, but next time i might bring a helmet!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts