Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We adopted Daisy, a mill dog survivor, precious 10 pound bichon from the animal shelter.. She's slowly coming out of her shell but still afraid..unless there's food..lol

We saw 2 Maltese bonded girls, surrendered due to their mommy going into assisted living. They are ages, 3 and 4 years.. Badly bred with some heal issues,so guessing that's why the family didn't want them. They named them Peggy and Penny but we want to rename them.. They's small one is barely 6.5 pounds,the other is under 5, a delicate little girl.
Both have bad hips, littlest has luxing patellas and her eyes need drops for pressure..
Just was sweet as can be.. we're already smitten

We have to think of names now...
They were renamed at the shelter..Kennedy and Reagan.. not sure why,since they're both girls..

I do call them "itty bitties and nugget" as nick names..lo
Glasses Dog Carnivore Dog breed Companion dog
Glasses Head Dog Eye Dog breed
Head Dog Eye Dog supply Dog breed

Dog Blue Dog breed Hat Carnivore
Glasses Dog Vertebrate Dog breed Couch
Glasses Dog Carnivore Dog breed Companion dog
Glasses Head Dog Eye Dog breed
Head Dog Eye Dog supply Dog breed
Dog Blue Dog breed Hat Carnivore
Glasses Dog Vertebrate Dog breed Couch

·
Registered
10,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We're letting them take it easy ,then it's bath and trim time. We did trim nails,they were o long it made it hard on them to walk.. They've been neglected for a few months, due to their owner having dimentia..but we're going to get them all better..

·
Premium Member
Pat & Maggie (& Casey too!)
1,672 Posts
Congratulations! They are so adorable and are so lucky to have found you and both. Can't wait to watch them blossom under your care. So happy for you.

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Oh what wonderful news and they could not have been adopted by better people that you and Al!! I am sure with all of the love and attention that you will be giving them they will surely thrive. They really are precious and the very best of luck with them.

·
Super Moderator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
10,140 Posts
Congratulations, they are adorable. Al is looking so happy too!

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
18,071 Posts
Congratulations & I am so happy w/you!

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
We adopted Daisy, a mill dog survivor, precious 10 pound bichon from the animal shelter.. She's slowly coming out of her shell but still afraid..unless there's food..lol

We saw 2 Maltese bonded girls, surrendered due to their mommy going into assisted living. They are ages, 3 and 4 years.. Badly bred with some heal issues,so guessing that's why the family didn't want them. They named them Peggy and Penny but we want to rename them.. They's small one is barely 6.5 pounds,the other is under 5, a delicate little girl.
Both have bad hips, littlest has luxing patellas and her eyes need drops for pressure..
Just was sweet as can be.. we're already smitten

We have to think of names now...
They were renamed at the shelter..Kennedy and Reagan.. not sure why,since they're both girls..

I do call them "itty bitties and nugget" as nick names..lo
View attachment 276068 View attachment 276069 View attachment 276070

View attachment 276071 View attachment 276072 View attachment 276068 View attachment 276069 View attachment 276070 View attachment 276071 View attachment 276072
Thank you for sharing! They are precious and so fortunate to have you to take care of them. :)

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Congratulations Michelle! You have a whole new family! Yay!
They are so lucky to have found a home with you.
So sweet! Wishing you all so much happiness together.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts