Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guess what I'm doing in the morning. Yep -- I'm giving both of the girls their bathes as well as trimming them and doing their 4-6 week haircuts. Doesn't that sound EXCITING???!!! :) :thumbsup:

I didn't feel like bathing them last weekend after the cancer treatments and I've also put their trims off a little longer than normal. They look pretty schruffy right now.

So tomorrow they'll be all clean and pretty again.:chili::chili::chili:Hopefully I can manage to take a few pictures. It seems like a long time since I've posted any. :huh:

I imagine most of us give our furbabies bathes on the weekends. :aktion033::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Lynn - are you sure you're up to it? Don't overdo it!
But if you are, I'll be sending Tyler your way. :HistericalSmiley: He's due for a bath. Usually my DH and I give him one - it makes the drying easier since I don't have a stand or the room for one. But he's really sick with a cold, borderline bronchitis I think, so no help there. I might tackle it alone :w00t: since I'll be working in CT all next week.:blink:
Can't wait to see pix of your gorgeous girls all clean and trimmed.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought you meant Tyler had borderline bronchitis and then I realized it was DH. LOL Tell him to get better soon.

I really like to groom the girls and take the time to make them look extra pretty. And yes, I'm up to it. They're both very good at being groomed. Come on out to New Mexico for a visit, Tyler -- you're such a cutie that I know Lacie and Tilly will fall in love with you. :)

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
I am thinking I am going to bathe the girls in the morning!!! Hmmmm, if nothing better comes along~~like eating breakfast out or shopping, etc~~~I am glad you are feeling better!! I would love to see pics of the girls!!!:aktion033::aktion033::aktion033:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
I'm so glad that your feeling better.:grouphug: I thought you were going to say that you were working of SS. :blink: I haven't decided if i'm going to bathe fluffs tonight or tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
2,957 Posts
I'm so glad to hear that you have the energy to bathe the girls tomorrow.
I look forward to seeing pictures of 2 clean little girls!!!

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
don't over do Lynn, I gave Matilda a bath two days ago, poor B&B has to wait till Monday, it will be 13 days:w00t: she's never gone that long. I'll be so glad to get the onesie off her

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
lynn cant wait to see ur babies .. take it easy n dont overwork urself ! hugs

1 - 12 of 12 Posts