Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guess what Lacie did on Thanksgiving. She went to the beach. :)

Ellen's 2 daughters, her daughter-in-law and her granddaughter decided to go to the beach before Thanksgiving dinner, and they took Miss Lacie with them. It's been a while since she's been to the beach, but she seemed to have fun. :)

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Oh Lynn, Lacie looks beautiful and right at home in the water! You should be living on the coast!!!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We've lived on both coasts -- in Boca Raton, Florida and in Irvine, California as well as going to school at Stanford.

I would move back to either coast in a heartbeat -- would especially like to return to Boca Raton -- one day we will live there again. :)

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
She looks so sweet! I love the beach! I grew up in So Cal and used to go to the beach all the time. Now I am stuck in TN no where near a beach. sigh...

(So glad you are doing better honey!)

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Lynn, she looks great! What fun for Lacy, I love the beach. :wub:
I'm with you on living in Boca Raton. I have a friend there and when I was in Naples I went to visit a few times. I'd love to live in Boca, its beautiful!

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
I miss the NJ shore! I love Cali too!:chili:We have our dearest friends in OC...I would love to live near them, but stuck here in the desert because my kids and grands are here, so here I'll stay! I do love AZ, but miss the beach! Hope you are feeling better!

We've lived on both coasts -- in Boca Raton, Florida and in Irvine, California as well as going to school at Stanford.

I would move back to either coast in a heartbeat -- would especially like to return to Boca Raton -- one day we will live there again. :)

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Florida

I wish some of you lived closer to Miami I would love for the fluffs to have friends with owners that really took care of them since I am skeptical of people with dogs in general. :unsure::unsure:

Some people have asked why, I take them to the vet so often? I ask them, when your children were youg did you or did you not take them to the pediatrican? did you not vaccinate, bathe and comb their hair? well, having a fluff is the same thing:thumbsup::thumbsup: I do it becasue I love them!

They laugh :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
She looks adorable and seems to really like the water! Mine would never do that. What a brave girl she is. Great pic!:wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:new_shocked::new_shocked: Oh my, Lynn. Was Lacie at a.....NUDE BEACH? :faint:
I see something that looks like it could be a bathing suit top (or a harness) but no bottom. I'm so shocked. :shocked::smtease: I don't know how I'll recover from this. :blink:............ Okay, I recovered.:HistericalSmiley:
Lacie looks so adorable in the water. What a joy for a fluff to be in the surf. A great shot. Love that girl. :wub:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts