1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AWWWWWWWWWWW
what a cutie pie!! Love that topknot
[/B]

Thanks....I feel like I that the worse pictures of her when I see some of the great pics on this forum. But I try.

Her top knot...???
That's a mess. LOL I usually do it a little better than that but after washing, conditioning, blow drying, combing and a little triming. The last thing she wanted to be bothered with was me trying to get the top knot in. I felt bad for her I knew she had, had enough. So I did it as quickly as I could and well??????? You see the results. LOL

·
Registered
493 Posts
YaY!!! You got it to work! Are you going to grow her hair out or are you going with the puppy cut? I personally love the puppy cut, but I decided to grow Baby's out. With Balls, I'm going to give him the puppy cut and have his ears grow out really long... LoL. I bet that'll look soooo silly!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Your baby is cute, how much does she weigh? How old is she?[/B]

She will be 5 months old December 7 and right now she is 3 pounds 7 ounces. She has her next vet appt. December 24 and I have a strong feeling she is already 4 pounds.

YaY!!! You got it to work! Are you going to grow her hair out or are you going with the puppy cut? I personally love the puppy cut, but I decided to grow Baby's out. With Balls, I'm going to give him the puppy cut and have his ears grow out really long... LoL. I bet that'll look soooo silly![/B]

I think I will let it grow out a little longer and that will be about it. Balls is going to look SOOOOOOO SLILLY with his ear hair long. Can't wait to see. He is JUST SO TINY AND SOOOOOOO CUTE. Even my HUSBAND says he's so cute everytime there is a picture of him up. I asked him what about Chulita ain't she cute??? and he stays quite..
But he sure thinks Little Mr. Balls is cute. and I can't blame him. :D

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
She's a cutie!
It's really hard to get good pictures, I think. Abbey always looks better in person than in any pictures I take of her!
I'm growing out Abbey's topknot now, too. It seems like it grows soooo slow. I wish I wouldn't have gotten it cut to began with.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
She's a cutie!
It's really hard to get good pictures, I think. Abbey always looks better in person than in any pictures I take of her!
I'm growing out Abbey's topknot now, too. It seems like it grows soooo slow. I wish I wouldn't have gotten it cut to began with.
[/B]

Thanks. I feel the same way. She looks way better in person. I have never cut her chair except where the tear stains are. But that hair right between her eyebrows takes forever to grow. It's not long enough to get brushed up with the rest of her "top knot" if that's what you want to call it. LOL

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
I was hoping for some more pics of a wet baby. I love seeing them wet, they look so silly and seem to have that "help me!" facial expression.
Your pics are wonderful, and what a wonderful baby!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I was hoping for some more pics of a wet baby. I love seeing them wet, they look so silly and seem to have that "help me!" facial expression.
Your pics are wonderful, and what a wonderful baby![/B]

Oh O.K.
I'll have to9 get those for you next time. lol

·
Registered
251 Posts
<div align="center"><span style="font-family:Impact">Gosh, how adorable. I wish my little Satine would let me doll her up like that!</span>

1 - 20 of 20 Posts