Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We only had 4 participants that pm'd me their guess as to who their Buddy is. Of the 4:

One got it correct;

Three were wrong;

Two of the 3 that were wrong guessed the same Buddy as theirs, and the third person that was wrong guessed someone different, however, the third person's buddy is the one that was guessed by the 2 people. LOL:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

Next year, more people will need to let me know who they think their Buddy is.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
I love all the mystery and clues involved in SS.
It must be fun to see what clues we create for each buddy!

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
We guessed 100% wrong but we guessed only based on who had given clues and our secret santa didn't (or I never saw a thread - but I could have missed it). Based on the clues we had guessed that Pearlan was Hunter's SS.

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
I had a list of 5, and one of them is our SS. Does this mean I got it right or almost right?:HistericalSmiley: I am having a blast with this and I can't wait until next year. :chili: My favorite part is seeing the reveals. I just love it!:chili: Lynn, thank you again so much for organizing SS this year. You are a dear! :hugging: It is so much fun!!:partytime:

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
I was totally wrong about our secret santa too! The person I guessed turned out to be someone else's SS...we're waiting to see who ours is! So excited! :)

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love Secret Santa -- it's such fun. The reveals are the best, imho. I love seeing each of the fluffs and their reactions to their gifts.

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Our gifts haven't arrived yet so I'm crossing names off as I find out who they had for their buddies and I'm still stumped LOL!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts