Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if any of you have heard or have been keeping up with the 8 dolphins that were washed away from the Marine Life Oceanarium during Katrina, but they now rescued all 8 of them as of Tuesday. When I first heard this story it really tore me up inside. They all stayed together even tho some of them had never been introduced to each other. When the dolphins first saw their trainers searching for them, they did their flips and dances in the water, expressing their joy. All of them are expected to live. One of them had lost almost 100 lbs, and most had cuts and bruises. None of them knew how to search for food, so the trainers were throwing them fish with vitamins and antibiotics once the dolpins were located. Anyway its a story that really touched my heart. If you want to read more, here is the link. Its very uplifting and has a truly happy ending.

http://www.dolphinsrus.com/index.php

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Aren't God's creatures just amazing?

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by poochiesmom@Sep 22 2005, 01:09 PM
I don't know if any of you have heard or have been keeping up with the 8 dolphins that were washed away from the Marine Life Oceanarium during Katrina, but they now rescued all 8 of them as of Tuesday. When I first heard this story it really tore me up inside. They all stayed together even tho some of them had never been introduced to each other. When the dolphins first saw their trainers searching for them, they did their flips and dances in the water, expressing their joy. All of them are expected to live. One of them had lost almost 100 lbs, and most had cuts and bruises. None of them knew how to search for food, so the trainers were throwing them fish with vitamins and antibiotics once the dolpins were located. Anyway its a story that really touched my heart. If you want to read more, here is the link. Its very uplifting and has a truly happy ending.

http://www.dolphinsrus.com/index.php
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=102182
[/QUOTE]

I have been reading about this and am glad to know they have captured them all!!
I think dolphins have got to be one of the smartest/neatest animals!!!!
I love them!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
We've had a lot on our local news about all of the animals at the oceanarium. The trainers have been in tears talking about those that were lost. It was really great news when they located the dolphins.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.