Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 409 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gypsy Girl is 4 to 5 years old and totally blind from cataracts. She really wants to and needs to be able to see, she is so young. SCMR is accepting donations for her cataract surgery, which will be 2000.00. She is a very sweet girl, she loves to be held. When her hair grows back in she will be beautiful, it feels like a heavy silk coat. We had to shave her down because she was matted and covered with fleas and ticks. Jayne will be fostering her. Jayne also adopted Allie, Gucci and Lovey from us.
Please help us help Gypsy. When you donate please put for Gypsy or put 20 cents after the amount and we will know its for Gypsy. (example 10.20)Adoptable Maltese: Gypsy (TN): Petfinder link to petfinder page
Gypsy in shelter
gypsy after being shaved

·
Registered
10,743 Posts
Hugs ,kisses and $$ for Gypsy from the 5 fluffs and me! she's such a sweetie and so young to be going blind! Is this common for Malts to go blind so young? My Amy ,cocker,didn't get real bad cataracts until she was 11 years old..

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you, Thank you everyone
Hugs,
Cindy, Jayne and Gypsy

·
Registered
308 Posts
Thank you so much for donating for this little Gypsy Girl... She is so cute and sweet.. She still is very puppyish..Probably because she can't see.. It may be that she has been blind, or almost blind from birth.. Sometimes they are born this way..Blind or close to it.. Anyway, to be blind for another 10 years or so would be so sad for her...With your help I know we can give her the greatest gift..Her sight.. Thanks again to all of you..
Jayne, Cindy and ( drum roll please!!!) Miss Gypsy!!!:wub:

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Donation Made......gotta love PayPal! Gypsy looks just like my Emma and she has many great years left......hope we can get her to see what life has to offer. Best of luck !

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
In honour of all of you loving angels on earth, a donation has been made. I wish it were more.

Bless you for all that you do and thank you.

Special love and kisses to Miss Gypsy.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:ThankYou::ThankYou: everyone. Also after Gypsy has her surgery and recovers she will be up for adoption. If anyone is looking for a beautiful, gentle soul, Gypsy is the one. Sweet, Sweet girl:wub:

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
What a total sweet heart! :wub: Delilah and I just sent in a donation. I hope she gets well soon and finds her forever home!!

1 - 20 of 409 Posts